Skip to main content

Skye's naked strategy

Penny said on tonight's show that Skye is always naked, especially when the girls are having a good conversation.

Looks like a confirmation to me.

Yes, for me too.... great strategy LOL

If Skye was getting naked like that and BB wanted to stop it, he should have "let is slip" she is a huge hit on the live feeds and her pics are all over the interwebs. Psyche her out.

She's going to need looking after psychologically when she gets out, win or lose.
$200k ain't enough to make all the judgement go away.

Penny said on tonight's show that Skye is always naked, especially when the girls are having a good conversation.

Looks like a confirmation to me.

I am happy they included that. I wonder, if David hadn't let the cat out of the bag, would they still have or did they just do it because they felt their hand was forced?

Also, would viewers at home who don't frequent these kind of forums, comprehend the full significance of Penny's words (she said "It's sabotage") if they didn't already know that nudity spoils footage and makes it harder to edit in. BB seems to have an aversion to revealing anything overt on television about the production of the show even if it contributes to demonstrating housemates' personalities and thus increases our understanding.

Maybe because scripting a soapy is more important than the social experiment BB used to be.

She's going to need looking after psychologically when she gets out, win or lose.
$200k ain't enough to make all the judgement go away.

skye is going to be just fine after bigbrother :)

This I have been thinking about too. I think she will need help once the hoopla has died down and she has been forgotten about. For someone who has said she was born to be on big brother what happens "the party's over" as Jim Morrison would say. Cling desperately to some sort of B grade celebrity status which if anywhere in Aus the Gold Coast is one place where you could pull that off for awhile but I do feel that there could be a danger for her psychologically when that status is gone.

skye is going to be just fine after bigbrother :)

Contrary to how I personally feel about Skye, I sincerely hope you're right but coping with negativity on such a large scale will be very tough for someone so obsessive over the opinions of others. It will be the hate directed at her that preoccupies her not the love. She's going to need strong, consistent support to overcome this.

strong and consistent support as in likely having the most votes to save every time she has been up for eviction?
australia overwhelmingly loves skye, and i am pretty sure a girl like skye has seen enough jealousy in her lifetime to not let it affect her too badly.

strong and consistent support as in likely having the most votes to save every time she has been up for eviction?
australia overwhelmingly loves skye, and i am pretty sure a girl like skye has seen enough jealousy in her lifetime to not let it affect her too badly.

:hilarious: Ok :thumbsup:

Just because Priya said it didn't happen doesn't mean Skye didn't do it a few times when putting body lotion on herself, while Penny and Lina were having D&M's. Maybe @Luke Blundell should have asked Lina and Penny, since it concerned them, and they're the ones who brought it up a few times in the last week or so.
It probably wasn't a master strategy for Skye but more because she is comfortable with her body, (even though BB was often telling her to wear more clothes, bras, or pants) and is after more career opportunities with her modelling etc.
Although a lot of HM's have said Skye goes out of her way to get the camera on her whenever she can and given many examples.... and it worked since she was the last girl standing:)

Last edited:
Priya says it didn't happened in this interview. I suspect Skye moved close to Lina and Penny when they were having a conversation, Penny ran to tell David and David exaggerated the story beyond all recognition. It will go down the BB lore as truth like many other myths.

If they wanted their conversation to be aired they could have moved. Can't blame Skye for having a strategy, they all had one. Skye was just better at it than some other HMs

Contrary to how I personally feel about Skye, I sincerely hope you're right but coping with negativity on such a large scale will be very tough for someone so obsessive over the opinions of others. It will be the hate directed at her that preoccupies her not the love. She's going to need strong, consistent support to overcome this.
I think the way Skye latched onto anything vaguely negative said about or to her indicates perhaps that she will zero in on it outside. She wouldn't let the slightest bit of adverse comment about her go. Poor Penny with her in the Sanctuary, she couldn't get a word in about her own video, it was Skye, Skye, Skye.
However, once back in her own and more comfortable environment she could well rise about it. Time will tell.

I think the way Skye latched onto anything vaguely negative said about or to her indicates perhaps that she will zero in on it outside. She wouldn't let the slightest bit of adverse comment about her go. Poor Penny with her in the Sanctuary, she couldn't get a word in about her own video, it was Skye, Skye, Skye.
However, once back in her own and more comfortable environment she could well rise about it. Time will tell.

I found Skye to be quite the opposite. She handled the many unkind and insulting comments and obvious dismissive attitude toward her throughout the show incredibly well. She didn't need a gang around her like Katie and Lisa or Ryan and Sandra to talk to a HM about an issue. Skye would address a problem head on, deal with it, and move on. Her naturally positive outlook on life keeps her from brooding like Lina or bitching constantly behind someone's back like Penny and Ryan.

When Skye was accused of getting naked during Penny and Lina's conversation (a moment that has taken on a life of it's own thanks to Dave exaggerations) she first looked puzzled at what they were complaining about then explained that she wasn't intending anything devious and apologized on the spot. Penny and Lina's attempt to paint Skye as a manipulative gameplayer made them look small and mean.

Skye had never said a bad word about Penny, then discovers that Penny has been totally two-faced bitching about her with Ryan, Lina and Dave. I think Skye was well within her rights wanting to talk about what Penny said about her and Penny was evasive and dismissive. Penny knew she had been caught out and didn't have the guts to talk to Skye to her face.

Back