Skip to main content

Skye's naked strategy

or she's just an immature brat that is only the favourite because BB give her a favourable edit.

Have you noticed also how she will have a conversation with someone and pretend she doesn't get what they are saying and she makes the person excruciatingly explain it to her and she still doesn't get it then she runs off to Priya or Penny and bitch about what they said to her and how it offended her, how can something offend you if you don't even understand what they are saying? and Priya doesn't help making a mountain out of a molehill and making her overreact to everything.

I was commenting on how physically feasible it is to be able to do what Dave claims Skye does for strategy purposes. Any person with a modicum of intelligence will dismiss it out of hand because mulling over it for a second you realise immediately how stupid of an accusation it is, it is out and out laughable to be perfectly honest. Dave must really hate Skye and I have to say I think less of him for letting a little vacuous bubbly (albeit harmless for the most part) girl a decade his junior get to him this badly.

David confirmed it in his interview with Luke. I had noticed her doing stuff before, like when a HM was having a moment she would run up and put her face in theirs so all we would see is the back of her head. It's a shame that we're missing content because of her.
Supposedly Lina said on last nights show to Skye that she's always naked...obviously they are exaggerating

Although BB does constantly tell Skye to wear bra or put pants on

She does a number of things, sings commercial music, hijacks conversations and gets nude, she probably doesn't do it to ruin other peoples moments but more so to get herself camera time.

I was commenting on how physically feasible it is to be able to do what Dave claims Skye does for strategy purposes. Any person with a modicum of intelligence will dismiss it out of hand because mulling over it for a second you realise immediately how stupid of an accusation it is, it is out and out laughable to be perfectly honest. Dave must really hate Skye and I have to say I think less of him for letting a little vacuous bubbly (albeit harmless for the most part) girl a decade his junior get to him this badly.
So you were in the house then? Is this how you know what did or didn't happen? :whistling:

Seriously tho, why would he make it up? There are plenty of former housemates who could have called him out on his "lie", yet none have.

So you were in the house then? Is this how you know what did or didn't happen? :whistling:

Seriously tho, why would he make it up? There are plenty of former housemates who could have called him out on his "lie", yet none have.
its obvious why the others wouldnt call him out on it.
the real question is why hasnt this ever been brought up before, either by exiting hm or nominations?

David gave a specific example in his interview with Luke blundell. Lina and priya were having a convo.

its obvious why the others wouldnt call him out on it.
the real question is why hasnt this ever been brought up before, either by exiting hm or nominations?
cause they get out and get hushed by publicity. They worry about any slagging off meaning lost media opportunities but David didn't go in there to be famous or work in the media.

David gave a specific example in his interview with Luke blundell. Lina and priya were having a convo.
Yes, his 'specific example' was heresay from Lina. They were in the bedroom where plenty of the HM's get changed. Lina isn't much of a Skye fan so that blows that little theeeeoory out of the water, don't it!!

The whole thing is nothing but unsubstantiated stories from the guy who came 7th....enough said.

I thought David said he heard it from Penny, and supposedly Lina told Skye last night she always naked (haven't seen last nights show yet)
I think Skye must do it around the girls, and it might be something she has recently started. I think it's more attention seeking than strategy but hard to say....

BB's constantly telling Skye to put a bra or pants on..we've seen her checking out her butt by lifting up her top etc, even BB made fun of it in the DR this week, plus Aisha said Skye plays up to the cameras 110%

I thought David said he heard it from Penny, and supposedly Lina told Skye last night she always naked (haven't seen last nights show yet)
I think Skye must do it around the girls, and it might be something she has recently started. I think it's more attention seeking than strategy but hard to say....

BB's constantly telling Skye to put a bra or pants on..we've seen her checking out her butt by lifting up her top etc, even BB made fun of it in the DR this week, plus Aisha said Skye plays up to the cameras 110%

I don't think anyone is disputing that Skye plays up for the cameras. So did many of the eventual winners (and losers) of the show. My issue is that David is passing off a story that someone else told him and using that as an example. Why not use a first-hand account? And yes, it probably is attention seeking, just like so many other tactics and shenanigans they ALL get up to in there! How much of this do you think is sour grapes and how much is trying to get Ryan or Travis to win?

I have the utmost respect for you as a poster and contributor @Veronica2005, so you know I'm not being a smartarse with those questions. :happy:

I don't think anyone is disputing that Skye plays up for the cameras. So did many of the eventual winners (and losers) of the show. My issue is that David is passing off a story that someone else told him and using that as an example. Why not use a first-hand account? And yes, it probably is attention seeking, just like so many other tactics and shenanigans they ALL get up to in there! How much of this do you think is sour grapes and how much is trying to get Ryan or Travis to win?

I have the utmost respect for you as a poster and contributor @Veronica2005, so you know I'm not being a smartarse with those questions. :happy:
I'm sure David is talking up Ryan and Travis since it's so close to the finish line but interviewers are asking him about what he found so annoying about Skye and Priya's behaviour in the house. A lot of the evictees are saying we aren't getting shown all of Skye's antics and that she's immature and selfish etc but I think we've seen enough to get the picture.
I still think Travis,Ryan and Skye will be in the final 3 and I would be ok with that. I think David and Skye did still get along at times, and she probably wasn't constantly badgering him....

I'm sure David is talking up Ryan and Travis since it's so close to the finish line but interviewers are asking him about what he found so annoying about Skye and Priya's behaviour in the house. A lot of the evictees are saying we aren't getting shown all of Skye's antics and that she's immature and selfish etc but I think we've seen enough to get the picture.
I still think Travis,Ryan and Skye will be in the final 3 and I would be ok with that. I think David and Skye did still get along at times, and she probably wasn't constantly badgering him....

True, David is probably not going to give the girls rave reviews. I agree that Skye and David got along as best they could being from 2 different worlds.

Gemma's response when asked if she saw Skye doing this

"I never witnessed it no but she often would sing commercial music over other people's confrontations which would mean they couldn't air them do I could totally see her doing that"

As well as diminishing the entertainment for us, the audience, I consider these sort of tactics to be mean spirited, along the lines of: My drawing is not as good as yours so I'm going to cover yours in dog-poo so no-one else can enjoy it.

When the housemates were introducing themselves Skye stated that she was "diagnosed with learning difficulties". I remember this especially because it gained my sympathy. Now I feel like I've been had. It turns out she was deliberately misrepresenting herself but worse, what does she use her native cunning for (which more than compensates for any official diagnosis, if true) but tactics which promote herself to the detriment of the game and I feel are so far off from the previous character she presented it's laughable.

I was not an uber Tim fan but as Alex has said, he had the nous to think like a producer and provided a lot of drama whilst also knowing when to pull back. I don't think Skye has that kind of foresight.

In The Getting of Wisdom, the protagonist Laura gains popularity amongst her school mates by spinning a romance yarn involving her and their local minister. When it's discovered that her stories are a load of bull, she can never work out why she becomes a pariah to her previously enthralled fans. Because YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO TAKE THE AUDIENCE WITH YOU, instead I feel I've been sucked in and played for a fool. Those caps are aimed as much at the producers as the housemates.

For example, if Ryan wins and it turns out Ryan's mother is not actually sick but he just made it up to gain sympathy votes, he would rightly have strips torn off him by the public. (I am using it as an example, not suggesting it is at all true).

I don't know who Skye is - her personality is as variable as her hair colour.

Back