Skip to main content

Skye's naked strategy

I am a very disappointed to hear that Skye deliberately sings commercial songs to ruin other housemates potential airtime. I think that sort of tactic should be out of bounds, with harsh punishments. It may well have cost her my vote if it is true.
It's common. I'm not surprise David is singling her out. It's been done since before 2012. Sorry, these contestants have been clued in and sophisticated for years. It's just the public audience who didn't know.

I'm more inclined to believe that she may have done it once or twice. It's very possible that David is over-exaggerating.
Well we saw a bit of it tonight in the daily show when Skye just kept checking her arse out in the mirror. what for? yeah its your arse and its getting bigger, no she was trying to turn on the camera men and as OP said stop interesting convos from happening.

So of this is true, and that's the reason for the bizzare editing, lack of footage and updates, and all round awkwardness of this season... leading to the piss poor ratings, and potential cancellation.

Thanks Skye you fake, selfish, spoiled chunky bitch.

Well we saw a bit of it tonight in the daily show when Skye just kept checking her arse out in the mirror. what for? yeah its your arse and its getting bigger, no she was trying to turn on the camera men and as OP said stop interesting convos from happening.
she's just checking it out to see how it's going, like how us blokes check out our chest and arms all the time.... it's pretty normal behaviour

Why can't they just blur it out and still show the footage?

Back in BB01, I remember a bathroom scene where Andy was toweling herself dry in front of the boys. They just pixelated her bits in the daily show.

How is this the first time we've heard of it? She really got in the full nude and just went wherever?

If that is true Big Brother could have still showed it, but just blurred her so you couldn't see her bits.

How is this the first time we've heard of it? She really got in the full nude and just went wherever?

If that is true Big Brother could have still showed it, but just blurred her so you couldn't see her bits.
Unfortunately BB is primary school friendly this year, so no chance of that.. And what's unfortunate is that once this standard is set, the kids will EXPECT to be able to watch BB next year and their parents will phone in and complain if they bring back what we all want to see. :(

Housemates from now on could use the PG thing as a tactic to get footage cut any time... Very fake BB this year. Piss poor with all the censorship. Honestly don't know if I can stand another season of family friendly BB.

Hang on, two glasses of wine, what? If, after a couple reds, she does roll on the ground with her knickers around her ankles, she's got problems. If it's true, I feel sorry that the others have to be around her drunken trash antics. :sick:

I wouldn't call this a strategy per se, I'd call it being immature. I sure the producers were simply stoked every time she did this. And this is why we got a lesson on how to chop onions. The show is shit, because Skye.
Oh poor you still hurting from the eviction
because it completely ruins the show and shuts down interesting conversations that would help the viewers actually get to know the contestants
Yes they were all having absolutely riveting philosophical conversations and Skye was in every room at once running around naked yes that is what happened

Back