Skip to main content

SKYE & PRYIA FINAL 2?

yes, the finale is a couple weeks away.

and the only 'support' skye is losing is lukewarm nonvoters. if you honestly think the pseudo-intellectual, posturing, frauds responding to polls on this site are an actual indication of the aussie vote... lol

I know that people who know her personally did not like the mega fake Skye who entered the house and as such, if they've voted, voted for others. (Aisha in particular) Since Skye's intense "turn" in personality, I have not had any feedback from these people (have been interstate and when talking with my daughter, Skye has not been someone we've talked about). Perhaps this IS the Skye they know and despite it all, will actually start voting for her as she's being the person they know her to be. If that is the case, she's probably safe from eviction. If though it's just another act.. ?

Anyone but Skype winning, I'd luv to see her booted before David & before the final night...
I think she'd lose her shit big time & cry, then complain to BB stating he must've got it wrong...

Pretty sure Skye + Priya as final two is dreamland thinking.

Not sure where the "a girl must win this season!" thinking is coming from. Maybe I'm biased, but if 5 girls won the last 5 seasons in a row, I don't think I'd be rooting for a guy to win this season. Who cares? Personality > gender. Tim said it best - big moves are what wins.

Priya, i agree.

But Skye...there's absolutely no way in hell that she will make the final 2 in my opinion.

I don't understand why people like Pryia so much. Is it because she is playing everyone in the house against each other?

I just don't get it. Can someone tell me why????

The person up against Skye has a good chance of winning if it's a final 2. There seems to be a massive anti-Skye that's formed.

Group think
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groupthink
that and the fact that Madge went over to many posters abodes uninvited to spike their drinks with some highly potent Prizus Kool Aid. :angelic:

I think you misunderstand the concept of groupthink. It is doesn't really apply to a forum like this. It is much more prevalent in workplace committees, especially where there is a definite sense of hierarchy. The simplest example is where everyone goes along with the boss's idea because no one wants to get on his bad side (or to try get on his good side) .

Alternatively the majority of people in a group genuinely support a plan, but there are a few dissenters, but who are afraid of speaking up because they might be perceived as holding up the process or as being negative. But because they don't speak up the idea that the selected course of action is the best one gains even greater traction making it even harder for dissenters to speak their mind.

The main reasons Priya is so popular are that:
1. A lot of forum members relate to her
2. People love an underdog, and Priya is perceived to be an underdog

Eeeer....NO.
That would be the VERY WORST CASE SCENARIO.

Skye is the least deserving housemate to win this season or come anywhere close to winning.
I personally find awarding the fake dumb blondes totally pathetic. I'd rather have $200,000 given to a good cause than to some plastic Barbie who will blow the winnings on nail polish, hair extensions, breast implants, liposuction, lip fillers and their first authentic prada and gucci bag.

No thank you.

Pretty sure Skye + Priya as final two is dreamland thinking.

Not sure where the "a girl must win this season!" thinking is coming from. Maybe I'm biased, but if 5 girls won the last 5 seasons in a row, I don't think I'd be rooting for a guy to win this season. Who cares? Personality > gender. Tim said it best - big moves are what wins.
Totally!!
Who gives a shit about gender.
I'm a girl and I would have loved for a girl to win this year only if any were actually deserving based on their personality.

Sandra had SO much promise from her intro pack but then all went downhill from there.

Back