Skip to main content

SKYE & PRYIA FINAL 2?

Probably prefer ryan in Skye's place...
But Skye third...
If skye getting into top 2 would mean david getting booted- all for it.

I just don't want skye to win- I think she's oright but it sends out a warped message for her to be the female winner

Yes! The most powerful players this season as the last 2 housemates please.
David....he tries but just fails miserably. Ryan's only good to look at. That's about it.

Skye won't make it to the final 2. She's losing too much support in the media as well as on social media. About time too. The fake crying when she doesn't get her way or is losing an argument has given me the willies since the beginning. And now the people who used to gather around to make her feel better have all been booted, she can't pull that trick any more.

Wouldn't mind seeing Priya in the final 2 as she has done some good work to get there and not been caught out surveying everyone (yet).

And, of course, David for the win.

I hope they are not the final 2

at this stage I don't know who is worthy of it to win. as I feel they are all about the same it is just some are worse than others

If David and Priya make the final 3, neither can win because they dilute each other's votes due to sharing a voting pool.
Jade very nearly took away the win last year because of the Tim/Tahan shared pool.
So Priya/David final 2 is impossible. Fans need to choose one and rally around only that one if they want a chance.
If they choose Priya, then Priya/Skye final 2 could very well happen.

Personally I see them both being eliminated at final 4, 5 and 6... because of the overlapping voting pool.
Will probably be Skye/Ryan final 2.

If David and Priya make the final 3, neither can win because they dilute each other's votes due to sharing a voting pool.
Jade very nearly took away the win last year because of the Tim/Tahan shared pool.
So Priya/David final 2 is impossible. Fans need to choose one and rally around only that one if they want a chance.
If they choose Priya, then Priya/Skye final 2 could very well happen.

Personally I see them both being eliminated at final 4, 5 and 6... because of the overlapping voting pool.
Will probably be Skye/Ryan final 2.
I think next week the friends and family noms will be a good test because hopefully all of the originals will be up if the HMs and the F/F have any sense.

Also, Skye is losing a lot of support so people may want to get her out by saving others before final 3.

I would truly love to see Skye and Priya there at the end. We need a female winner.
My perfect final 2 would be Penny and Priya.
Yes female winner with Priya and Penny at the end!
Penny > Skye any day. She should have been there from the start but dumb ass casting directors chose Skye.
And Richard should have been there from the start too! Gah wtf.
Oh yea and Lina should have been there from the start three! EPIC FAIL at casting this year!

Last edited:
I would love a female winner. Penny is great, but up against Priya at the end - it would be too dangerous. I would rather my darling Skye, who I will love until the day she dies, with her tarnished crown, to be there all bubbly and irrepressible beside her friend Priya, and for Priya to win.

Penny will hoover up all the votes from the disenfranchised former Skye lovers and knock Priya out and that would be terrible.

Skye and Priya final 2 would be amazing. Even having Penny come in 3rd would be great too. Go the girls!

Back