Skip to main content

Skye Appreciation Thread

,1294475295,dxqq4O_19274_tumbleweed.GIF

I want to see her with out make up. She looks too much like a plastic person, and there for like someone older who is injecting stuff and painting their face. So she looks older as she shouldn't need to do that.

I actually thought the little unscripted promo stuff we saw of her made her seem way more normal than all the clips.

We shall see, I think she could surprise some. If not, Bikini!

Her initial 'pick me' intro was awful, but once onstage she had a likable quality to her. Her partner Lisa however seemed kinda cold (so she should make for some good tv, ala Tully) However this pairing screams early eviction.

All that glitters is Gold Coast for 20-year-old barista Skye.

Sunny-side-up and busting with cheeriness, this blonde bombshell finds joy in life’s simple pleasures – a hot chocolate with cream, a good book poolside, or a meal made with love.

The former beauty school student gets 110% satisfaction from her casual coffee shop job and prides herself on her ability to make the perfect cappuccino.

But don’t mistake highlights for lights-out – this coastal chick is certainly not all froth. She’s super spiritual with a huge interest in animal rights and equality (politics not so much!) and is bound to bring some balance to the Big Brother House.

On her family home:
People often come to my house and look at it and say, 'Oh, I didn’t expect a girl like you to live here in a house like this; I thought you would have been rich …’ I’m not happy that they’re putting my house down ‘cause my mum has worked so hard for [my sister] and I to have an amazing life. And to me, this is a castle. I’m so grateful to live here.

On her perception of wealth:
I think I’m really well off. Compared to other people who live in other countries I am rich, do you know what I mean? So I do look at myself as being rich.

On her political stance:
I don’t watch TV or take any interest in what the government's doing … The last thing I heard about the government was that they spent all their money on those stupid jet planes … What are we going to use those for? Oh yeah, good work guys, yup, get some jet planes …

On never being taken advantage of:
You can tell what people want from you. And I’m really smart at picking up on those vibes.

On her ideal man:
I love dark skin. Dark. Dark. Dark. Dark everything. Blue eyes is nice. Big lips. Gotta have a nice smile. Long eyelashes. Nice eyebrows that I could tidy up with my wax pot.

On a graceful pick: If I can feel my nose clogging up I'll pick a booger out. But in a nice way. Or with a cotton bud; whatever tickles your fancy.
On having the smarts:
I believe every human being is smart; I think our brains are amazing. And I think if you're going to call someone dumb it’s really a reflection on yourself. Everyone is smart. I’m smart; it’s just you can be smart in different ways.

On being judged:
I’m really not interested in what other people have to say about me if it’s negative. If it’s positive, I’m all ears!

On her spiritual beliefs:
When we die, just be prepared because it’s going to be amazing. I believe that we come here for a human experience and the afterlife is our home … This isn't our home; when we die we go back home.

On being an environmentalist:
Animals are people too and they deserve to be respected.
[DOUBLEPOST=1410186620][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry for the messed up font ^^^

I love "dumb" blonde housemates. Haha! I think she will be quite funny and clueless in a sweet way. Early days though. I could dislike her next week. Who knows? :p

Back