Skip to main content

Skyan?

kbomb247

Am I the only one who thinks that Skye has only "fallen for" Jake, Leo and Ryan because she's a skank who is used to hot men fawning over her?

I think this late in the game Ryan would be foolish to go there, however we have seen it happen in past instances of BB and it has ruined their chances. As long as Ryan maintains his strategy he'll be fine.

Am I the only one who thinks that Skye has only "fallen for" Jake, Leo and Ryan because she's a skank who is used to hot men fawning over her?
The JEALOUSY.

Leo said they never had sex so obviously she hasn't been a 'skank' but i think she is possibly trying with Ryan because he is being nice to her and she likes that the 'popular guy' is giving her attention.

She never fell for Leo either, she wanted to get out of that as soon as she got into it.

I def want to see them hook up because it would make fantastic TV and would completely throw a spanner into how the game is going to play out.

I don't think ryan likes skye.... at all
He basically said last night that he wouldn't go 'there' with Skye.
But it sounds like they will be friends, “There’s nothing to say that Skye and I won’t be friends on the outside.”

I think Ryan is intentionally messing with Skye's head atm with of the compliments and flirting. He knows exactly what he's doing but I don't think he'll go there. He's smart enough to realize that the tweenies will think it's Awwwww....sooooooo cuuuuuuute though and might throw him a few extra votes to keep him in there for Skysie.

He basically said last night that he wouldn't go 'there' with Skye.
But it sounds like they will be friends, “There’s nothing to say that Skye and I won’t be friends on the outside.”

Talk is cheap

I think this late in the game Ryan would be foolish to go there, however we have seen it happen in past instances of BB and it has ruined their chances. As long as Ryan maintains his strategy he'll be fine.
No can't see it happening at all.

skye is disgusting
if shes done what david said to ruin footage so they only show her
then BB should have given her strikes
and disqualified her
shes obvious desperate to win at any cost
i'm surprised she hasn't resorted to giving the crew free hand jobs

Hmm.. now I know where the skank thing comes from.

She isn't a skank in fact she's only had 3 boyfriends since she was 14. ( told to be by people who know her).

Why not go with the little FACTS we have rather than assumption? I am not a fan but sheesh.. this is just unnecessary.

Well obviously she is just using the same strategy of Jade last year....making moves on Matt, stalking Ed and using Drew n Tim's attraction for her to her own advantage? Also forgot finger popping Subritzky.....don't get me started there lol

So stupid that people are saying Skye is getting into these 'showmances' to win. She made it clear with Leo that she didn't want to be seen as a couple or an item, she just wanted to be seen as an individual. I just think she is boy crazy and loves affection.
How would bouncing from one guy to another be a strategic plan to win? When majority of the viewers seem to complain and whine about it.

Last edited:
Back