Skip to main content

Showdown Moves to Thursday next week!

According to Goldman, Showdown in the new timeslot will not be hosted anymore. It'll just be narrated. Not sure if just by Goldman, or Michael as well.

So I guess there is more chance that Showdown will be edited down to 30 minutes and/or incorporated into the existing Thursday daily show slot.

According to Goldman, Showdown in the new timeslot will not be hosted anymore. It'll just be narrated. Not sure if just by Goldman, or Michael as well.

So I guess there is more chance that Showdown will be edited down to 30 minutes and/or incorporated into the existing Thursday daily show slot.

Thanks for the update and I hope so!

So it's just going to end up like last year's captain's quarters challenge. Woopie- not

I was hoping that they would change the entire format of the show to make it more like the old Friday Night Live, but I would assume that we would have heard by now if they were bringing in a studio audience, wouldn't we? The new show really lacks atmosphere and I've barely pad any attention to it for the past couple of weeks.

Wow, that's completely shit. It would probably be more cost effective to bring in a proper studio audience and run the show for two hours than it is to produce a 30 minute cheapo version.

[MENTION=7121]Someone[/MENTION] the rejigged Showdown won't be hosted at all, according to Goldman. I suspect it'll be edited more along the lines of Confidential.

Aired live and even with a Nominations sized audience, I'm sure it would've had a event feel to it and boosted numbers - it'd need to be 90 minutes, or 60 minutes with less arounds. But I have to say I'm looking more forward to the adult-orientated show - as we're not really seeing everything about the housemates. Both would be even better - but would require more BB hours! :p

EDIT: I see you've seen my original post in the time it took me to write this.

Oh good, cause I always record the games then fast forward through what's-her-name who was on funniest home videos, cause I can't be bothered listening to her babble.

Yep don't mind at all that Showdown won't be hosted. Without the live audience it just seemed pointless to have nearly as many hosts as HMs.

I'm pretty sure Showdown happened today, to be included in tomorrow's Daily Show - as I suspected.

Back