Skip to main content

Show your pets

I have such a love hate relationship with this thread.

I love seeing a the cute fur babies.

I hate the fact I can only own a fish.

Same, no pets here. Love seeing everyone else's pets though.

Last edited:
Thought you guys would enjoy this, I posted it in Frocks etc and maybe you never check there...

Can't get over this is REAL
article-2753712-214FCEB400000578-818_634x634.jpg

Mr Amazing, cost $13,000
Weighs about 11oz
Grows to about 2lb
height/width about 2inches +

Isn't he sooooooooooooooo cute, the Hiltons have him.
I would train him to sit on my shoulder.

In our house we have a Rottie, he is like a big bear, and has a puppy kind of nature/playful/cute - but will eat strangers:)

@delcan Yeah my avi is of my cat Tiddles, last night at like 3am she had a stroke ( at least that we think that is what happened). She was sleeping on my bed and woke me up because she was rolling around like she was having a seizure. It was so scary, one minute she was completely still then she would try to move, whenever she tried to move she would roll around like she was insane and would howl like when you see 2 cats that don't know each meet up. We took her to the 24hour vet. The Vet said it might of been a blood clot in her brain. They've done some blood test on her today, she is also on a drip. I don't want her to be put down, but that is probably what we are going to have to do, because the vet said she must have neurological problem and it wold be cruel to keep her alive.

Last edited:
@delcan Yeah my avi is of my cat Tiddles, last night at like 3am she had a stroke ( at least that we think happened). She was sleeping on my bed and woke me up because she was rolling around like she was having a seizure. It was so scary, one minute she was completely still then she would try to move, whenever she tried to move she would roll around like she was insane and would howl like when you see 2 cats that don't know each meet up. We took her to the 24hour vet. The Vet said it might of been a blood clot in her brain. They've done some blood test on her today, she is also on a drip. I don't want her to be put down, but that is probably what we are going to have to do, because the vet said she must have neurological problem and it wold be cruel to keep her alive.

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that *hugs*. Poor darling. She looks like a beautiful girl. Pets are family too. Thinking of you xo

@delcan Yeah my avi is of my cat Tiddles, last night at like 3am she had a stroke ( at least that we think that is what happened). She was sleeping on my bed and woke me up because she was rolling around like she was having a seizure. It was so scary, one minute she was completely still then she would try to move, whenever she tried to move she would roll around like she was insane and would howl like when you see 2 cats that don't know each meet up. We took her to the 24hour vet. The Vet said it might of been a blood clot in her brain. They've done some blood test on her today, she is also on a drip. I don't want her to be put down, but that is probably what we are going to have to do, because the vet said she must have neurological problem and it wold be cruel to keep her alive.

Shit. That's terrible! Not an easy decision to make.

Awww @Inigo Montoya so sorry for you. Tough decision about a much loved pet. Will be thinking of you.

Back