Skip to main content

Show your gift

peter-sheppley-poisonivy-heart.jpg

Pencils and inks by Art Thibert, colours by me

peter-sheppley-widowmaker.jpg

pencils by Andrey Lunatik, inks by Quelperarts on D/art and on FB, colours by me

peter-sheppley-scarecrow2023.jpg

pencils by Tony Tzanoukakis, inks by Pendecon over on D/art, fan colours by me.

If there's one thing I would dearly love inkers to do, and this is easy for digital inkers, and that is to put the 'smoke' outlines on a separate layer rather than have them all embedded in with the rest (same goes for rain btw...)

For the smoke I can paint it in more effectively myself and just want the outline as a guide for where it goes. Then I usually want to erase the lines out completely, but I can't if it's all on the same inks layer.

(For rain I'm just going to colour hold it so a separate layer makes that easy. Quelper did that for me on the recent Widowmaker pic)

a.jpg

I built a Blackjack table, Roulette & Poker table. I made them from pine wood I bought at Bunnings, then stained & vanished them to make them appear like mahogany or something similar. I chose the pine because it is light & it makes moving the tables easier. It took 8 months to build them, I took a long time & did 2-3 hours every few nights.
I bought the table layouts from Las Vegas (as the Chinese knock offs looked really cheap). The only thing I outsourced was the black cushion bumpers, I don't have the expertise to make them at home.

Tonight our little town is having a dinner at the hall and then a fun gambling (with fake $$$) night.

I hope it goes well ...

peter-sheppley-savage-rogue-2023.jpg

Savage Rogue
pencils by Caesar Gaspar, inks by BD Stevens, colours by me.

I'm not entirely sure that the tinkling brook in the bottom right is really meant to be there, but it looks good for it at any rate.

peter-sheppley-bluebeetle.jpg

Blue Beetle
pencils and inks by Tyler Kirkham, fan colours by me

I have a very large stash of lineart on my HDD. About 16 000+ highres files (61Gb) that I've collected over the years (and its never enough! I need mooorrrre!) and I really thought that "Nup, I won't have any Blue Beetle there... Not the most major of characters in the comic world".

Lo and behold I not only have this one by Tyler Kirkham, but 4 others that I've acquired by trolling the internet over the years! Go figure...

Anyway, the pretty blues were fun to do on this one 🙂

Deborah Daring

peter-sheppley-deborahdaring.jpg

pencils and inks by Randy Green, colours by me.

Back in 1991 when I worked as a cinema usher during my Uni years, we had a projectionist that rode a bright yellow Ducati. He had the exhaust set up so that you could hear him coming from at least 3 blocks away!

Anyway, that's why every time I do a motorbike, it's bright yellow..

peter-sheppley-hawkman2023.jpg

pencils by Kenneth Rocafort, inks by Mark Morales, fan colours by me.

Quick one from me because it's assessment/reports writing time at the school where I teach, so not a lot of time for anything else in the next week or so.

peter-sheppley-wolverine-pant.jpg

pencils by Paolo Pantalena, inks by Luis Guerrero, colours by me.

I know in a few years I'm going to absolutely hate this pic and how it came out but for now it will have to do as I'm still busy with the day job at the moment

Spawn

peter-sheppley-spawn-campbell.jpg

pencils and inks by J Scott Campbell, fan colours by me 🙂

Ok, now that this I out of my system I have 3 new additional pages to colour for that 'Exo Nautilus' book commission gig.

peter-sheppley-alia-a-intro.jpg

peter-sheppley-alia-b-intro.jpg

peter-sheppley-alia-c-page.jpg

Exo Nautilus Pages

pencils and inks by Philip Hew, commission colours by me, story and creator = Andrew Nowrojee

Page 1 - 3 of a 58 page independent graphic novel now looking for a publisher!

Back