BatmanDarkness_silvestri.jpg

pencils by Marc Silvestri
inks by Danny Miki
fan colours by me

redridinghood.jpg

pencils by Andrey Lunatik
inks by Matt James
colours by me

It's been quite a while since I did one of Andrey's pics...

cyberforce2020.jpg

pencils by Marc Silvestri, inks by Joe Weems, fan colours by me

8 years in the making!! :) This has sat flatted and partly finished on my HDD for 8 years. I would pick at it when stuck on something else or not knowing which picture I really wanted to colour next. So it's a little inconsistent in the colouring overall IMO and mostly unoriginal to the published colour scheme. But this time I just decided to finish it off Can you pick the bits I did earlier than later?

war_story.jpg

pencils and inks by Matt Martin
colours by me.

This is another one that has sat flatted on my HDD - only for 6 years this time - that I decided to finish off. :)

I remember it took forever to flat all the tiny details and then an age to colour them too. You'd think you've got it all and then find something else..!

spiderman_vulture.jpg

pencils by Mark Brooks, inks by Walden Wong, fan colours by me

I have 50.7+ Gb of collected highres lineart stashed on my HDD and every now and then I come across a picture that I've completely forgotten I have. This is one of them..

white2020.jpg

pencils and inks by Art Thibert
colours by me

From Art's "Black and White" OC, and the first piece I've done using my new computer!

superman_gregland.jpg

pencils and inks by Greg Land
colours by me

Private commission piece for Mike Sukow

sin-d.jpg

Pencils and inks by pro Inker Chance Wolf, colours by me

After some delays with other commission work on tighter deadlines, I got this one finished for Chance Wolf. This is creator owned character Sin-D blasting right outa the 90's!

I imagine her as Spawn's more extreme sister

rogue2020.jpg

pencils by David Finch, inks by Ambra Meneghin, fan colours by me

I've been doing a fair bit of commission stuff lately and this has been sitting half flatted in my "to do.." folder for a few years, so ... finished it off. :)

chronomechanics_trading_cards.jpg

zyn_back.jpg

chronomechanics2019.jpg

ChronoMechanics - Retrofit; trading cards
pencils and inks by Art Thibert, design by me

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/chrono-mechanics-retro-fit#/

Over the past few weeks Art T and I have been working on these trading cards which is one of the unlocked stretch goals for his Indigogo campaign for ChronoMechanics - Retrofit

These are the front of the cards and one showing the back of a card. I've also thrown in the cover I coloured for the book as well just for good measure.
I did everything you see here except for the actual characters which are cut out from various panels in the book (but I had to cut those out too...) or from past posters and promo material.

Art and I go way back on ChronoMechanics. I did the cover colours for his last Chrono book in 2012 as well.

It's not too late to get in on the campaign. Go here to pledge now!! --> https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/chrono-mechanics-retro-fit#

cheers
Sean

Back