• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

Show your gift

SeanE

I loathe sport on TV...

pencils by Andrey Lunatik
inks by Matt James
colours by me

It's been quite a while since I did one of Andrey's pics...

SeanE

I loathe sport on TV...

pencils by Marc Silvestri, inks by Joe Weems, fan colours by me

8 years in the making!! :) This has sat flatted and partly finished on my HDD for 8 years. I would pick at it when stuck on something else or not knowing which picture I really wanted to colour next. So it's a little inconsistent in the colouring overall IMO and mostly unoriginal to the published colour scheme. But this time I just decided to finish it off Can you pick the bits I did earlier than later?

SeanE

I loathe sport on TV...

pencils and inks by Matt Martin
colours by me.

This is another one that has sat flatted on my HDD - only for 6 years this time - that I decided to finish off. :)

I remember it took forever to flat all the tiny details and then an age to colour them too. You'd think you've got it all and then find something else..!

SeanE

I loathe sport on TV...

pencils by Mark Brooks, inks by Walden Wong, fan colours by me

I have 50.7+ Gb of collected highres lineart stashed on my HDD and every now and then I come across a picture that I've completely forgotten I have. This is one of them..

SeanE

I loathe sport on TV...

pencils and inks by Art Thibert
colours by me

From Art's "Black and White" OC, and the first piece I've done using my new computer!

SeanE

I loathe sport on TV...

pencils and inks by Greg Land
colours by me

Private commission piece for Mike Sukow

SeanE

I loathe sport on TV...

Pencils and inks by pro Inker Chance Wolf, colours by me

After some delays with other commission work on tighter deadlines, I got this one finished for Chance Wolf. This is creator owned character Sin-D blasting right outa the 90's!

I imagine her as Spawn's more extreme sister

SeanE

I loathe sport on TV...

pencils by David Finch, inks by Ambra Meneghin, fan colours by me

I've been doing a fair bit of commission stuff lately and this has been sitting half flatted in my "to do.." folder for a few years, so ... finished it off. :)

SeanE

I loathe sport on TV...

ChronoMechanics - Retrofit; trading cards
pencils and inks by Art Thibert, design by me

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/chrono-mechanics-retro-fit#/

Over the past few weeks Art T and I have been working on these trading cards which is one of the unlocked stretch goals for his Indigogo campaign for ChronoMechanics - Retrofit

These are the front of the cards and one showing the back of a card. I've also thrown in the cover I coloured for the book as well just for good measure.
I did everything you see here except for the actual characters which are cut out from various panels in the book (but I had to cut those out too...) or from past posters and promo material.

Art and I go way back on ChronoMechanics. I did the cover colours for his last Chrono book in 2012 as well.

It's not too late to get in on the campaign. Go here to pledge now!! --> https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/chrono-mechanics-retro-fit#

cheers
Sean