colours by me

mylea_dancer.jpg

pencils and inks by 'katmilo' on deviantart.com
colours by me

commission picture for Kurt Reonis

yoda.jpg

pencils and inks by Art Thibert
colours by me

This has been sitting flatted on my HDD for about 2 years, so it was time to finish it up.

deathdealer2019.jpg

pencils by Nat Jones, inks by Jonathan Glapion, colours by me

8 YEARS in the making!! I started the flats on this one back on June 6th 2011 and it's sat there on my HDD since then. Every now and then I'd give a bit more of it a go, delete stuff, start over, fiddle with this and that... But now I decided to finish it off once and for all.

metalshade.jpg

pencils and inks by Izik Bell
colours by me

Kickstarter alt cover for February 2020 - so look out for it! :)

geisha.jpg

Pencils and inks by Gabriel Gomez on artstation, colours by me

Couldn't decide what to colour next, started mucking about on this one... and here ya go! :)

kiss.jpg

Pencils and inks by Kevin Conrad
Commission done for Kevin Conrad as a con poster for 2020

baby_yoda.jpg

pencils and inks by Ken Hunt
colours by me

This may... or may not.. be a convention poster for 2020

phantom_breyfogle.jpg

pencils by Norm Breyfogle, inks and colours by me

My contribution to the Phantom fan book being put out by the Chronicle Chamber as a fundraiser for Bushfire Relief. The highres of the B&W image was donated by the Breyfogle Estate and the guys at ChronicleChamber asked me to colour it for them.

I just tried to keep it as traditionally 'Phantom-looking' on the colours as possible.

https://www.chroniclechamber.com/

redagent.jpg

pencils and inks by Alfredo Reyes, colours by me

Occasionally Zenescope offers me a cover to colour that I just don't have time to do for whatever reason (*mutters... bloody day job... * :p ) It kills me to say no, but that still means I get to have the lineart stashed away.

So gave this quick and simple one a bash since I'm back to work on Monday for another school year after the 6 week summer break. I had no decent ideas for a background for this so made it a faux magazine cover instead with a bunch of 'easter eggs' embedded on it.

This picture is in no way an official WFH by Zenescope. Unless of course... they'd *like* to pay me for it!!! (*looks hopeful* :p )

cable_deadpool.jpg

pencils by Rob Liefeld, inks by Jeff Graham, fan colours by me

In 20 years of colouring stuff I've never done a Liefeld picture...now I have!

Back