Skip to main content

Show your gift

savage_hawkman.jpg

pencils by Joe Bennett, inks by Art Thibert, fan colours by me

Only the second time I've coloured a Hawkman. The last one was 10 years ago! (It wasn't very good. The metals on it sucked)

EarthOutlaws.jpg

Pencils by Paul Green
Inks by Julian HB
colours by me.

I've been sitting on this one for 2.5 months now!

https://www.kickstarter.com/project...ifbxbd6p7BjAmi9Ex4xIvpni4d1y20AES08Sn7vCPH3X8

Molly Schofield at “Be Amazed Studios” has an active Kickstarter for her Galactic Bounty Hunters #2. After only a few hours she’s already 80% funded as I write this.

Featuring killer artwork by some of the best in the business, interior colours come from John Rauch and Blondthecolorist (And me on this variant cover of course...)

Head over now and show your support. If, well actually when... Molly exceeds her funding there will be some more stretch goals and mystery artwork added to the investors stash, including another cover by Paul Green with colours by me.

nessa.jpg

pencils by Stanley 'Artgem' Lau

this year's colouring challenge lineart from Artgerm

gen13.jpg

pencils by Talent Caldwell, inks by Matt Batt Banning, fan colours by me :)

I only have two Talent Caldwell highres pics stashed on my HDD. It's all I've ever been able to find online. This is one of them... it's been there for a few years now so I thought it was about time to colour it up for fun.

prey_sinner.jpg

pencils = Marat Mychaels, inks = Mike Babinsky

Marat Mychaels has an active kickstarter for his creator owned series "Prey for the Sinners". This is one of the variant covers that he asked me to colour for him. There's a non-hooded version as well. It was fully funded in less than 2 hours but you can still back it and get Marat to his stretch goals.

Kickstarter link --> https://www.kickstarter.com/project...v_search&result=project&term=prey for sinners

The chains alone took 6 hours to flat then about the same time to colour!!

ariel.jpg

pencils by 'Deilson' on deviantart.com
inks by 'inker-guy' on deviantart.com

colours by me :)

mephisto.jpg

Pencils by Marc. Silvestri, inks by Richard Friend, commission colours by me for Joe Vitzen who owns the physical original

lauren_axial.jpg

pencils and inks by Pedro Delgado
colours by me

Concept colours for a new character coming up in indie comic Galactic Bounty Hunters from "Be-Amazed Studios".

roodhaar.jpg

pencils by Romano Molenaar, inks by Julien HB
colours by me :)

This has been sitting flatted on my HDD for the past 6 years. I thought it was about time to colour it up...

batman_catwoman_colour2019.jpg

pencils and inks by Jimmy Reyes
colours by me

Expect to see this as a print for 2019/2020 at various comic cons (USA)

Back