Skip to main content

Should they axe Late Night Feast?

LNF is likely the best we will get under the circumstances.

if the decision was totally up to the BB producers we would most likely see more of the natural content, especially when confrontations occur, as we only see the references to them.
perhaps ambi pur is to blame.

checked out the LNF shows including the ad breaks.
there are no Ambi pur sponsor bumpers or ads during the LNF show, most likely ambi pur did not want to be associated with it.
Fans wanted more content and received LNF, a show which resembles a task.

Discussions possibly took place prior to airing the LNF show, until the idea of the current LNF format kept certain sponsors happy, due to it being somewhat distanced from the daily shows.

highly doubt we will see the confrontations e.t.c. due to sponsors terms.
without live steaming e.t.c. it's not difficult to assure sponsors that unacceptable situations, e.g.'the Celebrity Big Brother UK racism controversy' (which resulted in many sponsors pulling out) won't be aired.

not sure about the emotional link that ambi pur as a sponsor wants viewers to associate it's product with.
perhaps it's simply being a "clean" family friendly show.
if thats the case it's back fired,
on a sub-conscious level i would associate ambi pur for the everyday situation of finding fish under my pillow, or
when i'm being stalked by a hot love crazed female.

a more preferable sub-conscious link would have been to combine both the love crazed woman and fish into 1 scene,
by spraying the fishy smell off Drully's sheets.

regarding DREW: what a shame fish fingers wasn't a sponsor :D

I like the program, however not surrounding the feast.

As Marquisite posted (http://www.behindbigbrother.com/2013/09/late-night-feast-good-but-not-great/), it's got a great 'live feed' feel.

It would be great to have a show like late night feast, but it includes raw conversations from the entire week, rather than one night. Uplate would be a dumb decision really, Mike Goldman getting involved in anything is no longer entertaining.

It doesn't need to have mike Goldman. When uplate first started it was just live streaming from the house, but he began to pop up to cover some of the days events and then to have a previous housemate there with him to chat with ( and then they threw brain teasers, etc in).

It doesn't need to have mike Goldman. When uplate first started it was just live streaming from the house, but he began to pop up to cover some of the days events and then to have a previous housemate there with him to chat with ( and then they threw brain teasers, etc in).

Yep doesn't HAVE to have MG but it was good to have him when they were all asleep.

Really though Late Night Feast is just like every other daily show - based around one or two constructed events with very little else. The daily shows are the same now - we actually see very little interaction between the HMs other than as a bit of filler from one set up event to the next.

Although highlights from the week might be preferred I actually think Late Night Feast is working pretty well.

I think they have axed Late Night Feast (or at least not showing it for one week). It's not scheduled for next Tuesday night, or for any day next week. Anyone know if it's been axed?

I think they have axed Late Night Feast (or at least not showing it for one week). It's not scheduled for next Tuesday night, or for any day next week. Anyone know if it's been axed?

That's odd. It's showing up on my epg and also the online Foxtel tv guide, at the usual time on Tuesday. Who the hell knows these days, though.

I know it's not on in Melbourne because they're showing a special Footy Classified due to the AFL Grand Final on Saturday. Not sure about elsewhere though. *At least that's what the guide on my TV says.

Late Night Feast is still showing up for me on Tuesday but they don't seem to have scheduled it in for a repeat on Go! like they normally do so that could be a sign it's not actually going to be on?

They will have Ben's Birthday instead?????
My god. How boring. Ben's Birthday vs Late Night Feast. I know which one I prefer.

That's odd. It's showing up on my epg and also the online Foxtel tv guide, at the usual time on Tuesday. Who the hell knows these days, though.

I know it's not on in Melbourne because they're showing a special Footy Classified due to the AFL Grand Final on Saturday. Not sure about elsewhere though. *At least that's what the guide on my TV says.

It's still on normal time in Sydney according to Ch9's online EPG

http://www.yourtv.com.au/guide/event.aspx?program_id=301898&event_id=55393131&region_id=73

Edit: it will be on GO! In Melb. Due to Footy Classified

http://www.yourtv.com.au/guide/event.aspx?program_id=301898&event_id=55636856&region_id=94

They cant axe LNF before the Intruders enter! if they're gonna shake up the house I want to see that uncensored thanks. and they look the type to swear a lot (with beards and all)

Back