Skip to main content

Should they axe Late Night Feast?

I really like it and I think it shows us another side of the housemates that we don't get to see during the daily shows.

This week's was the worst so far. The first two had a decent mix of discussion and partying, but last night was all about the party. This show feels as though they're trying to be edgy, but failing badly. I would much rather have Uncut back.

Having said that, I'd be pissed off if they cancelled it and replaced it with nothing. It might be pretty mediocre, but it's still the only chance we have of seeing non PG-rated content.

This week's was the worst so far. The first two had a decent mix of discussion and partying, but last night was all about the party. This show feels as though they're trying to be edgy, but failing badly. I would much rather have Uncut back.

Having said that, I'd be pissed off if they cancelled it and replaced it with nothing. It might be pretty mediocre, but it's still the only chance we have of seeing non PG-rated content.

I agree - this weeks was terrible. I enjoyed last week the most.

this weeks episode has def. been the best yet, lets see how next week goes

i would love nine to air something on go! weeknights, something along the lines of 'Big Brother After Dark' live uncut feed on an hr delay say from 9-11pm

oh geez i think the first time it aired was a riot....i pissed myself the whole way through...

i actully think it's a good idea to have one wild night to be honest because the shots of them nuding up in the shower or trying to get changed without the camera getting a good shot were kind of cheap, at least if they get their tits out in the back yard its a free for all, but trying to get shots of peoples bits just for the late show was a bit blurgh. :) i don't need to see sneak peeks of snatch or sausage just for the hell of it, unless that snatch and sausage are doing something funny.

So essentially the point of this thread is "I don't like it so they should axe it". I'd close the thread, but that would be a bit hypercritical.

Mate, if you knew how to read (or have comprehension skills), you'd know I did say that they should change its format - no late feasts, just natural convos in the house. *sigh*

oh geez i think the first time it aired was a riot....i pissed myself the whole way through...

i actully think it's a good idea to have one wild night to be honest because the shots of them nuding up in the shower or trying to get changed without the camera getting a good shot were kind of cheap, at least if they get their tits out in the back yard its a free for all, but trying to get shots of peoples bits just for the late show was a bit blurgh. :) i don't need to see sneak peeks of snatch or sausage just for the hell of it, unless that snatch and sausage are doing something funny.

Like a vaudeville act ? ;)

...instead of 'Puppetry of the Penis' it could be 'Puppetry of the snatch and sausage'?... I'd watch it lol!... cheers.

I don't mind it. It's fun and different. Better than not having an extra show altogether!

It's the closest we have to uncut.

...being that we only get a 30 minute show on Friday nights because of the Footy and nothing at all for Saturday and Sundays from Big Brother... I'm happy to get whatever we can...

...but as Shackles is sort of pointing out... perhaps the 'Late Night Feast' needs to be tweaked a tad in certain parts... some of the content for the first 5-10 minutes are just repeating some things that we have already seen with a little bit extra before it gets into what we haven't seen... and it should be a tad bit longer show seeing that there must be shitloads of naughty stuff said and done in every 24 hour period... in over what?... 168 hours of footage per week... surely there must be plenty of stuff that we're missing apart from what Big Brother are showing in that one show?... just my opinion... cheers.

...by the way Mikidiki... I always thought that Frida was by far the sexiest out of the two girls from Abba... she's a honey and I bet that she was the most fun to be around within the group... she always seemed to me to have that glint in her eye for letting her hair down and having fun methinks... lol!... cheers.

I think i understand you, but they start out with converstion topics and i love that, but your right we know exactly wahts gonna happen Ed will dance, jade will pursue Ed blah, its a show where we know what'll happen Like a predictable movie, where as in the daily show, you never know who will be plotting, whether surly will make an apperance etc

...by the way Mikidiki... I always thought that Frida was by far the sexiest out of the two girls from Abba... she's a honey and I bet that she was the most fun to be around within the group... she always seemed to me to have that glint in her eye for letting her hair down and having fun methinks... lol!... cheers.

I concur! Frida was always so out there! She'd definitely go off! :D

Is this a rhetorical question re: OP? cause fuck no LNF is turning out to be the only show that represents the original BB format from channel ten yesteryear, to axe it would be stupid. If you're a prude don't watch it simple!

I've read from a couple of posters now that they want LNF cancelled. I think it's incredibly short-sighted and self-serving to request a show be canceled simply because you don't like it or disagree with its content. How about you just don't watch? It's so much easier and the thousands that are watching won't have to cater to minority opinions.

Back