Skip to main content

Say something nice...

Alli, for a very long time you were my net BFF. And it's funny... Yes time and circumstances have made us drift apart, but I will always consider you "inner sanctum" - more than just a net friend xo

Aww :) Me too Katie, me too. :)

I wish I could think of something nice to say, but after spending the afternoon getting knocked around and name-called by the resident walking, SCREAMING collection of personality disorders, I'm fresh out of good will. There are so many lovely people here, but fuck it, the rest just zap all the fun out. I think people who know me know I have a sense of humour, but apparently it's the wrong kind. Anyway, rock on. Be good.

Last edited:
I wish I could think of something nice to say, but after spending the afternoon getting knocked around and name-called by the resident walking, SCREAMING collection of personality disorders, I'm fresh out of good will. There are so many lovely people here, but fuck it, the rest just zap all the fun out. I think people who know me know I have a sense of humour, but apparently it's the wrong kind. Anyway, rock on. Be good.
Aw I love you, littlebear!!
giphy.gif

I can think of lots of nice things to say about you - should we make this thread the littlebear appreciation thread?

Take care x

Just know that you ARE appreciated around these parts, it's difficult sometimes and I think this weekend the crazy has been unleashed. Stepping out of it for a while is never a bad thing but remember to come back soon xo

Ok, I've bagged out Priya a fair bit over the last few days, so I'd like to balance that a little with some positive comment:

I respect that Priya has gone into the Big Brother house, having pride in her identity, intellect and ethics rather than trading on having breasts and playing a safe-bet female stereotypical BB role such as 'dumb blonde' or 'sultry vixen' etc I think that takes some courage and a lot of character.

Ok, I've bagged out Priya a fair bit over the last few days, so I'd like to balance that a little with some positive comment:

I respect that Priya has gone into the Big Brother house, having pride in her identity, intellect and ethics rather than trading on having breasts and playing a safe-bet female stereotypical BB role such as 'dumb blonde' or 'sultry vixen' etc I think that takes some courage and a lot of character.
Well said. I agree.

Back