Skip to main content

Say something nice...

I love that this forum is here and that I can come on here and post with some of the funniest, wittiest, nicest people I know. :biggrin:

iWyLDgApvZd6V.gif

Awww thanks. xo

:kiss:

I love this place too. I've made lots of net friends on here. They've shared pregnancies with me, I've been to a forum wedding, I've had a member take memorable photos of my daughter, I've had mega fights with members where we've deleted each other off fb, but then reconnected. I've had members send my daughters Christmas presents.

It's nice that you (me) can come back here after a long absence and reconnect with old friends. I feel very close to many of the people I've met on here. Not that I've actually met anyone, but the connections are quite real. :)

It's nice that you (me) can come back here after a long absence and reconnect with old friends. I feel very close to many of the people I've met on here. Not that I've actually met anyone, but the connections are quite real. :)
Alli, for a very long time you were my net BFF. And it's funny... Yes time and circumstances have made us drift apart, but I will always consider you "inner sanctum" - more than just a net friend xo

....about anyone, anything. Too much negativity on here tonight.

I'll start.

I think you're all beautiful, and I bet your morning breath is nowhere near as bad as you think it is.

I
I hope you all have sweet/naughty dreams tonight :singing::sleep:

tumblr_naf7aicohI1qc738go1_250.gif

I will be having very naughty dreams about David! hahahaha ;) Have a lovely and fun weekend everybody! I think you're beautiful as well x

Back