Skip to main content

Save estelle - shock the nasty crew

big brother better show the video during tomorrow's show or it would be unfair for estelle. Benjamin's being extremely rude.

If estelle leaves then ava's my new choice to win, other then that there's no one else i care about anymore.

100% agreed!

I didn't like Estelle at first. Now I just feel really bad for her. She was being totally isolated by the group and I know for a fact that I couldn't cope with that type of rejection. I'm really happy for the friendship between Estelle and Ava. My opinion has been turned around and I now think the other HMs are being flaming bastards.

I am, of course, a complete sucker for cheesy emotional set-ups. But isn't that why we all like to watch? *cue sweeping violins*

Apparently a lot of people have been calling channel 9 complaining about tonight's episode, regarding the Estelle hate?. I'm wondering if anything will happen or if the HMs will be told to back off? I doubt it. Although the HMs have all just been called to the LR?

Ooooh.
Surely not, because I mean Ben and Stacey got to go in that room....they will get their karma when they're evicted.

Oh so Angie and Estelle have gone into the chat room, after Ben basically told Angie to take her because she had something she wanted to say to Estelle. Is this Angie's time to /quote "knock some sense into Estelle"??

The girls enter and are amazed at the Chat Room. “Holy …” Angie says, stopping herself from swearing once again.

After grabbing some cake and a drink, Angie leads the conversation, starting off explaining that “some people” are taking Estelle and Ava’s friendship the wrong way.

Angie says she’s glad they’ve got an opportunity to just hang out alone together; to “be taken away from that crap out there” in the House and to “get back to basics”.

Estelle defends her bond with Ava and the discussions continue tactfully.

Apparently a lot of people have been calling channel 9 complaining about tonight's episode, regarding the Estelle hate?. I'm wondering if anything will happen or if the HMs will be told to back off? I doubt it. Although the HMs have all just been called to the LR?

If there are more calls, then they'll hesitate on whether to evict Estelle.

I like Estelle now. I really couldn't stand her at the start but that's because when she arrived, she started off by trying to be mysterious and uber-confindent to the point where she was just talking about shit that you could tell she had no idea about.
But the change in her in the last week or so is huge. I feel sorry for her now, I think Ben and Stacey are utter jerks the way they speak about her. We've seen a completely different side to Estelle now and it's a really sweet side.

I like Estelle now. I really couldn't stand her at the start but that's because when she arrived, she started off by trying to be mysterious and uber-confindent to the point where she was just talking about shit that you could tell she had no idea about.
But the change in her in the last week or so is huge. I feel sorry for her now, I think Ben and Stacey are utter jerks the way they speak about her. We've seen a completely different side to Estelle now and it's a really sweet side.

Yay! I'm glad that she has grown on you! Hopefully she's grown on enough of aus to keep her safe on Sunday :)

Big Brother face book page has banned me for a 3rd time. Apparently Im not allowed to support anti-bullying. They have removed alot of peoples posts about bullying (Over 1000 posts). Censorship lives, bullying = ratings.

Big Brother face book page has banned me for a 3rd time. Apparently Im not allowed to support anti-bullying. They have removed alot of peoples posts about bullying (Over 1000 posts). Censorship lives, bullying = ratings.

Did you seriously get banned by bb or a temporary hold by Facebook?

I've posted on there and the in built Facebook controls put a block on me posting for a bit as it thought I was spamming.

Ive been suspended twice before, but now I cant even 'like' a comment. All I was doing was supporting the anti-bullying theme. Now anyone that even suggests bullying is being suspended and having their post removed. Its disgusting. We have a right to an opinion and they are getting pissed off at me. Its all good, I contacted KFC and Holden and asked if they agree that bullying on TV is something they like to be associated with. I'll make sure tomorrow morning I give their head office a call and have a chat :)

Ive been suspended twice before, but now I cant even 'like' a comment. All I was doing was supporting the anti-bullying theme. Now anyone that even suggests bullying is being suspended and having their post removed. Its disgusting. We have a right to an opinion and they are getting pissed off at me. Its all good, I contacted KFC and Holden and asked if they agree that bullying on TV is something they like to be associated with. I'll make sure tomorrow morning I give their head office a call and have a chat :)

Or maybe instead of trying to get the show ruined and intimidating the network and the sponsors so that BB is even more watered down next year you could vote to save Estelle, or devote some of your effort and creative energy to finding some of her friends on twitter or something and telling them to pass of your support when she leaves the house (hopefully that won't be too soon).

Estelle better be saved!!!

She is clearly bullied. I don't know how anyone can deny this. Especially with his comments about wanting her to be in the weird corner, away from her friend and happy.

Estelle better be saved!!!

She is clearly bullied. I don't know how anyone can deny this. Especially with his comments about wanting her to be in the weird corner, away from her friend and happy.

Save Estelle!!!! For the love of Big Brother!!!!
Honestly it will probably be Angie to get the boot guys.
Big Bro has the button at the palm of his hands fully controlling the show in true bias form.
If this week's abysmal treatment towards Angie is anything to go by, even BB wants her out.
Now...do they boot Angie who is likely to go spastic in the next 7 - 10 working days?
Or rather, shape Ava to turn on all the housemates in grand style by frolicking with Stella?
I want the latter to happen like right now.
Personally I don't think BB is happy that Stella is doing this, but is loving the reaction of Josh to it all!
Rockin'

Or maybe instead of trying to get the show ruined and intimidating the network and the sponsors so that BB is even more watered down next year you could vote to save Estelle, or devote some of your effort and creative energy to finding some of her friends on twitter or something and telling them to pass of your support when she leaves the house (hopefully that won't be too soon).

THIS!

Why the hell do these people want to interfere with the organic process? Estelle is fine, Bradley is fine.

Back