Skip to main content

Save estelle - shock the nasty crew

Jesse

http://www.bigbrother.com.au/video/?uuid=2f87d8ce-cc9a-43d7-90f8-585dccbc2a80

I don't get why so many people, viewers and especially the housemates dislike Estelle so much. She genuinely seems like a nice enough girl and they all talk behind her back and slag her off constantly. Ben seems to do it just about 24/7.

I had not voted this year and didn't plan to but sick of seeing this kind of crap! Save Estelle, one or two votes between us that like her may be able to keep her!

Yep I have changed my tune on her this week! Seriously i have never seen her bitch about any of the other housemates, she seems to take pride in this not interesting her. And seriously if the worst thing they can come up with they can't stand about her is that she sniffed lavender and meows like a cat, these guys are horrid. The simple fact that she has done nothing else but be her weird self which has made her a target to be ostracized shows that the others are bullies. They need a reality check on what kind of housemate Australia wants to support! SAVE ESTELLE!

I cant say I have see anything that makes me dislike her. Dont really understand why she is hated.

I cant say I have see anything that makes me dislike her. Dont really understand why she is hated.

She's an outsider. They have some sort of a mob, group mentality. If you don't conform, aren't one of them you're the enemy. Heightened by the fact this is a competition where they nominate each other.

This is one of the biggest ignored area's of social problems in modern society. People don't like to admit we're still mostly just primitive animal seeing threats from outsiders. Like silver back gorilla's with the hairs on their backs standing up to people who aren't part of the tribe. It explains racism, sexism, bullying and many other things. Even the whole general issue of bar fights with young people is caused by this.

If you're not one of the group, you're the enemy. It's a base emotional feeling many people get. It's what's happening in the house. Estelle, Ray, Brad are not part of their tribe, there for they are the enemy.

How awesome would it be to see Estelle saved with the most votes to keep her! That would really set the tone next week!!

I am liking Ray more these days and Angie to me is just very bland (and a bit 2 faced).

I did a uni assignment on teenage culture like emo, goth, etc.

One of the main reasons people join these groups is they are outsiders to the "mainstream culture" in schools - they are in the cool group, jock group, etc. Being outside a main group means you get picked on.

So happy that it seems at least as of today more and more are supporting Estelle. Keep her in guys!!

Also why did they take down the video of Estelle crying?

I did want her to stay over Angie because the dynamic with her, Ray and Ben in the house together seems more interesting. It was looking pretty uncomfortable for her but Ava seems to have turned things around.

I did want her to stay over Angie because the dynamic with her, Ray and Ben in the house together seems more interesting. It was looking pretty uncomfortable for her but Ava seems to have turned things around.

But the whole, the cool new pretty interesting house mate chose the losers not them. It'll be even better!

I've voted for Estelle literally a hundred times but let's be honest, our votes aren't gonna matter. The producers probably already know who's gonna be eliminated. Look at all the tweets being shown on screen, it's all against Estelle which means she's probably gone at the end of the week.

I'm sick and tired of people bullying Estelle. I feel so sorry for her that she has to deal with everyone.

I do find her a little strange! She is annoying me with her obsession with Ava. She literally won't leave her alone and they keep on doing the weirdest stuff together like that dance in the bedroom was just bizarre.

I do find her a little strange! She is annoying me with her obsession with Ava. She literally won't leave her alone and they keep on doing the weirdest stuff together like that dance in the bedroom was just bizarre.

But how does that make just Estelle strange? They were both dancing? Both being idiots? And Ava is hanging out with her just as much?

But Ava does that too. At one point it was Ava who embraced Estelle. Ava is looking for Estelle just as much from what I have seen

TRUE! Not once have I heard Estelle bitch about anyone! Save Estelle! She's entertaining and a sweetheart!

But when Stacey and Ben do weird shit it's funny, right?

Big Brother better show the video during tomorrow's show or it would be unfair for Estelle. Benjamin's being extremely rude.

If Estelle leaves then Ava's my new choice to win, other then that there's no one else I care about anymore.

Back