Skip to main content

Sandra's Obsession

I title this 'Sandra's Obsession' because I do believe the woman has completely lost it.

We were made aware episode 1 that she has a fascination with erotic novels, nothing wrong with that - express your women hood, kumbaya, all that.

However, I think Sandra's obsession with said novels has caused her to lose touch with reality and actually concoct her own love story in her head, when really it could just be a friend supporting her through a tough time. This is how I imagine the blurb would read.

Sandra was locked away with people she deemed not good enough or interesting to her. It wasn't until she saw him, something new and shiny - and no, not his prosthetic leg, that everything changed, in her head.

He listened to Sandra, he spoke with her, he gave her gentle encouragement and loving support and made her feel not so alone, despite living in a small house with 15 other people 24/7.

Sandra made a startling discovery however, Sam had another lady he was quite happy with.

What was to come next was only something Sandra could see as encouragement to pursue him.

There's a spare spot in Sam's bed, Sandra invites herself to take it of course. Playfully nibbling his ear and asking to spoon with him.

Sam gave a friendly massage, of course Sandra removed her top hoping to allure him with her patterned freckles and moles.

Sandra cries one night, not happy with receiving free clothes to wear to a free party with free food and pleasant conversation.

Sam does not invite Sandra for a night away, upset and shocked Sandra retreats to the bathroom to cry and dream of better days with her man, Sam.

"You're always going to be someone else's"

always...

always...

ALWAYS.

Sandra's Obsession - coming to book stores.
I loved your sense of humor and could not agree with you more...she is appearing to be extremely childlike in her infatuation....not liking her lately at all.

Seriously that leg sniff was F'd up. Who does that?

Imagine what really f'ed up stuff they don't show us LOL. Obviously, both walls and standards drop in this close situation, but in what universe is it ever OK to fart in someones face like Lisa did.

Imagine what really f'ed up stuff they don't show us LOL. Obviously, both walls and standards drop in this close situation, but in what universe is it ever OK to fart in someones face like Lisa did.
Shows how much of a pig she actually is lol

Put down the romance novel Sandra. This is the book you need.

hes-just-not-that-into-u.jpg
Love it

Yeah so gross! I could get on board with a queef I suppose. Or maybe a dainty Skye fart, but not an evil lisa fart.

Laurina - I LOVED that hot mess. She would be throwing shade while her face says nothing and Ryan could pull all his faces to translate her shade. PERFECT.

Hot mess? No way. She was a goddess! Why can't Ch.9 find us a Laurina? Laurina would tell Sandra "GTFO, you pathetic peasant. You do not deserve love! Ever!".

OMG, imagine Laurina and Travis even in the same room. Haaaaa.

Back