Skip to main content

Sandra's Obsession

Brent

I title this 'Sandra's Obsession' because I do believe the woman has completely lost it.

We were made aware episode 1 that she has a fascination with erotic novels, nothing wrong with that - express your women hood, kumbaya, all that.

However, I think Sandra's obsession with said novels has caused her to lose touch with reality and actually concoct her own love story in her head, when really it could just be a friend supporting her through a tough time. This is how I imagine the blurb would read.

Sandra was locked away with people she deemed not good enough or interesting to her. It wasn't until she saw him, something new and shiny - and no, not his prosthetic leg, that everything changed, in her head.

He listened to Sandra, he spoke with her, he gave her gentle encouragement and loving support and made her feel not so alone, despite living in a small house with 15 other people 24/7.

Sandra made a startling discovery however, Sam had another lady he was quite happy with.

What was to come next was only something Sandra could see as encouragement to pursue him.

There's a spare spot in Sam's bed, Sandra invites herself to take it of course. Playfully nibbling his ear and asking to spoon with him.

Sam gave a friendly massage, of course Sandra removed her top hoping to allure him with her patterned freckles and moles.

Sandra cries one night, not happy with receiving free clothes to wear to a free party with free food and pleasant conversation.

Sam does not invite Sandra for a night away, upset and shocked Sandra retreats to the bathroom to cry and dream of better days with her man, Sam.

"You're always going to be someone else's"

always...

always...

ALWAYS.

Sandra's Obsession - coming to book stores.

After sniffing the latex mold in which Sam's mysterious stump lays, Sandra had an epiphany...

"THIS is the man I want to marry" She thought whimically to herself.

That afternoon in her mind, Sandra made preparations to take Sam to a desserted island once she and he left the Big Brother compound. Sandra toyed with the idea of burning the boat so they're stuck there and forced to create a new colony. Sam could never, ever leave her.

Ever.

Ever.

b0AoJeg.gif

Please continue........ I'm ready...........

AHHHHHH, but Silly Sandy.....underestimated Sammy.

Sammy upon regaining consciousness after the kidnapping - shrieks, aims that prosthetic leg at Sandy's head, and rushes to the ocean.

He swims like a fish, 3 gold medals remember, he swims into the distance..............

Sandra,caresses that plastic leg, and.............................

I think being in the house can amplify things much more than on the outside, and she hasn't tried to act on her feelings (that we've seen, anyway). I think in the real world, sure she'd have a bit of a crush, but not act the way she does in the house. Nothing to do with her reading material. Hey, I've read the 50 Shades series, and I don't go around wanting to whip people. And we don't know what really goes on inside her head, that's simply your opinion, not necessarily how she thinks of the situation.

PS. When she starts acting like a desperate stalker like Jade last year, then I might believe your version. Lol.

(Isn't it weird how I feel sorry for Sandra this year, yet hated Jade with a passion last year, and the object of her affection was single!)

Edit: and I'm sure you all know my opinion on fanfic - it resulted in split sub-forums last year lol. But, carry on (backs slowly out of the thread).

After sniffing the latex mold in which Sam's mysterious stump lays, Sandra had an epiphany...

"THIS is the man I want to marry" She thought whimically to herself.

That afternoon in her mind, Sandra made preparations to take Sam to a desserted island once she and he left the Big Brother compound. Sandra toyed with the idea of burning the boat so they're stuck there and forced to create a new colony. Sam could never, ever leave her.

Ever.

Ever.
Sandra has sniffed part of his prosthetic leg twice now eek lol
maybe late one night Sandra will be caught with the leg, saying my precious

There's a spare spot in Sam's bed, Sandra invites herself to take it of course. Playfully nibbling his ear and asking to spoon with him.
@Brent wasn't Sam the one jumping into her bed, the night David went into the Sanctuary suite with Tim?

OMG I just thought of something.
Fucking Sandy is a great big fat fraud.

My theory...
She wants to WRITE shitty but a bit racy romantic novels.
She wants to make billions like that hack that spawned 50 shades of shit.

This - is all marketing.
And Sam is the perfect fit for some odd erotica - fetishes, and he's aggressive and dominant.
So she sniffs his prosthetic, and has an unrequited love affair, weirdo with a plan.

Sandra has sniffed part of his prosthetic leg twice now eek lol
maybe late one night Sandra will be caught with the leg, saying my precious

@Brent wasn't Sam the one jumping into her bed, the night David went into the Sanctuary suite with Tim?

I do apologise, that is correct! my fan fiction is indeed FICTION!
But still, I think she saw the token of friendship as an excuse to try something.

She's pulling a Jade, Drew and Tully.

Like Jade, she's unhealthily obsessed with someone who isn't so into her.

Like Tully and Drew, she wants to be a homewrecker.

She's pulling a Jade, Drew and Tully.

Like Jade, she's unhealthily obsessed with someone who isn't so into her.

Like Tully and Drew, she wants to be a homewrecker.

Before Jade / Tully, there was TJ from Big Brother 2007.... Bunny boiler TJ and her obsession with Bodie. I recall they were evicted together in a double eviction.

Back