Skip to main content

Sandra EXPOSES David

Sandra serving up some TRUTH.

I can't recall a housemate who has been a bigger sore loser than David. I cannot believe his slandering of the other housemates. Yes, he is entitled to feel however he likes regarding the way they treated him but he has been no angel himself. The hypocrisy is unbelievable.

Last edited:
Meh. Perception is reality. Dave perceives he was a doormat. Sandra perceives he wasn't. Neither is right or wrong.

She hasn't exposed anything. Simply expressed her own specific perception.

^ True.

Dave has foot in mouth syndrome, it shows even when he is interviewing. I think he's just venting and not thinking that he's throwing his mates under the bus.

It was on TV for all to see: Sam, Sandra and Ryan did ignore Dave when they were running the house, and Dave felt isolated for a bit there. It did happened. Whether or not they intended to make him feel that way is another story.

But did anyone pick up on that he tells his female bestie that exercise is not a magic wand? fat shaming is not cool. His bestie must be so nice to put up with that.

Expose? Sorry if there wasn't a tiny bit of truth to what David has revealed in his interviews Sandra would not have felt the need to write a blog post defending herself, her sense of humour and her behaviour in the house. Anyone who watched the show saw how she treated him and how repulsed she acted around him.

When Lisa and David were fighting in the spa Sam just sat there laughing for the majority of it. I would say Sam was one of the biggest bullies in the house this year and I won't be the last person to say it either.

Sandra is now just trying save her own reputation. Seriously, why would she even both writing a blog post then have to say she even called David today to resolve it all.

Why don't you ask her instead of WRITING YOUR OWN NARRATIVE?

I swear 90% of the David Thread is just GLORIFIED FAN FACTION, little of it GROUNDED IN TRUTH and rather MOST of it BASED on ASSUMPTIONS about the kind of person YOU WANT HIM TO BE.

She has given a reply to his SCATHING ACCUSATIONS and all you can do is turn the tables back on her... SHE MUST BE GUILTY!

Sis, David is your classic textbook arsehole.

Reepbot was not preaching for one and two, it doesn't take away the fact that HE felt bullied.

You and I have different views of what reality tv show is, and for me your aspect is one type of scenario, but it is not the only one. Conflict is one aspect, but seeing relationships form, seeing a person grow, see the downfall of a hm that was once loved etc- they are all part of a reality tv show like big brother. People relate to the hms and the scenarios their own way.
I never said that conflict was the only aspect of a reality show. I watch big brother for other reasons aside from conflict so please don't place me into a two dimensional box. All I'm saying is, if you're on a TV show like big brother, you need to have thick skin. There will be conflict, it is inevitable. There will be people you don't get along with. That is all.

I swear 90% of the David Thread is just GLORIFIED FAN FACTION, little of it GROUNDED IN TRUTH and rather MOST of it BASED on ASSUMPTIONS about the kind of person YOU WANT HIM TO BE.
Ha
Hahahaha
HAHAHA!

Oh the irony!

You clearly are bored and need a Priya vs David argument to keep you entertained. Because Madonna, I could replace David's name with Priya and right there it would be no different!

Sandra serving up some TRUTH.

I can't recall a housemate who has been a bigger sore loser than David. I cannot believe his slandering of the other housemates. Yes, he is entitled to feel however he likes regarding the way they treated him but he has been no angel himself. The hypocrisy is unbelievable.

I loved your quote - exactly how I feel right now. The "sore loser" is unbelievable. If David felt bullied, he became the bully in the end with me.

Sam was a bully . Totally agree with that .

And Ryan , Sam and Sandra did have their little clique. But when s and s left then Ryan reeled david in....

You guys with me? Ryan is the fucking ring leader.

David might have felt bullied (and he probably was) but when those two left he then took on the role of Ryan's lackey (just like Tom did)

He needs to get over Priya and his bitterness towards her.She's playing the game, she's going to be whispering and getting people on her side.

It's BIG BROTHER!!!!!!!!

Bitching about housemates the week before finale probably isn't a good idea either... Maybe wait another week.

And lastly .... He needs to go to sleep and stop talking

Ha
Hahahaha
HAHAHA!

Oh the irony!

You clearly are bored and need a Priya vs David argument to keep you entertained. Because Madonna, I could replace David's name with Priya and right there it would be no different!

I don't make excuses for Priyanka.

Everything said about her is true.

Didn't you hear? Just YESTERDAY she was sashaying around the house curing people of a BLINDNESS.

Ha
Hahahaha
HAHAHA!

Oh the irony!

Because photoshopping, worshipping and creating a biblical reference to a housemate isn't glorified fan-fiction?

I'm sorry but everyone has a right to have a favourite housemate and worship whoever they want but seriously …

Sam was a bully . Totally agree with that .

And Ryan , Sam and Sandra did have their little clique. But when s and s left then Ryan reeled david in....

You guys with me? Ryan is the the fucking ring leader.

David might have felt bullied (and he probably was) but when those two left he then took on the role of Ryan's lackey (just like Tom did)

He needs to get over Priya and his bitterness toward her. And probably b She's playing the game, she's going to be whispering and getting people on her side.

It's BIG BROTHER!!!!!!!!
I think being so close to the end, everyone is going to feel bitter coming out at this stage.

I agree with the Ryan comments. Anyone who joins his clique turns into some sort of jerk. Ryan first off had Katie and Lisa, then it was Sandra and Sam and in the end the only person he had left was David.

Be interesting to see who he hangs out with now…

Back