Skip to main content

Sandra and Her Inner Goddess

Pretty sure @camerashy1 lives in Sydney not Wagga...

Or does she?!

Dun dun dun!

:eek:

If Sanda pulls out the Baileys I think the forum will explode.

Pretty easy for the mods to check camerashy1's IP address and see if it comes from Wagga.

Oh also her full name is Sandra Nixon if you guys were wondering. Here she is with slightly longer hair.

I think I like it shorter.

tumblr_nbm1ozACA31seuriqo1_500.jpg

Yes true, and her email address could provide some clues as well. Mods?

Poor camerashy with all this stalking if its for nothing.
I'm holding out that she is in the house, because I cannot see why she all of a sudden would just disappear unless there is something serious and well that thought depresses me

I'm holding out that she is in the house, because I cannot see why she all of a sudden would just disappear unless there is something serious and well that thought depresses me

I agree, she was such a prolific poster that her suddenly disappearing makes no sense without some awful explanation. This theory pleases everyone. Very sneaky of her to not even contact a mod or someone though if she really is on the show.

@camerashy1 was a fan of the Urban Dictionary. She sure knew about a bubble bath. Is that mentioned in erotic books not being a reader of them. lol[DOUBLEPOST=1410242493][/DOUBLEPOST]@camerashy1 was a fan of the Urban Dictionary. She sure knew about a bubble bath. Is that mentioned in erotic books not being a reader of them. lol

Edit. sorry double post. :)

In her snapshot package last night Sandra made a comment on being single, she said "I'd date me" or "I'd date the hell out of me"...
someone once said in the Post BB thread "I'd f**K me" was it @camerashy1 ?

She's super cute and just seems fun. Hopefully she gets screen time, because she made a great first impression.

I like her. She fits under "adorkable".

I was put off when brought up Justin Bieber as one of her least favourite things. I don't know, it just seemed random? She's 30, who cares about teenyboppers and whether you like them or not? It was so irrelevant.

And hating on that kid is so 2010 anyway...

The Bieber thing was a bit odd, yeah. Mind you, I really didn't like most of the responses people gave. Telling somneone you like bad breath really isn't any kind of insight.

Oh also her full name is Sandra Nixon if you guys were wondering. Here she is with slightly longer hair.

I think I like it shorter.

tumblr_nbm1ozACA31seuriqo1_500.jpg

So adorable.

In her snapshot package last night Sandra made a comment on being single, she said "I'd date me" or "I'd date the hell out of me"...
someone once said in the Post BB thread "I'd f**K me" was it @camerashy1 ?

She said "I'd date the shit out of me." Found it really funny.

She's hardly even been shown tonight! Just that bit where she was in the diary room and her partner (name escapes me) was doing the talking. And when the girls said good morning to her on their way taking toast out to the fish bowl.

Reactions: Sly
Back