Skip to main content

Sam is much smarter

Really feeling him. I feel like he has been getting the 'boring' edit by producers for too long and its misleading. His conversations with Estelle about Ben/Michael are always really interesting. I might actually throw a vote or two his way this week. I hope he stays on til the end, or at least beat the unholy trinity (Ben, Michael, Stacey).

I'd love a meeper final 3 of Estelle, Sam, Layla.

I was thinking something similar. Sam is a smart fellow. I suspect he will find success in real life beyond the others left in the house because he is smart and has a work ethic. I think this is what bothers Michael most about Sam. Especially when Michael constantly lies about Sam not being able to have a conversation.

Michael is the piece of cardboard in the house afraid to share himself. Talking about politics is for boring people and pseudo intellectuals.

Sam is well spoken and has accurately caught on to the people and the house dynamics almost from the beginning.

Michael is the kind of guy people might want to root for as an underdog but turns out he is an ahole.

Sam on the other hand being physically fit might be looked at as easily advantaged but he is smart , hard working and nice.

Judging a book by its cover normal people might aim for Michael but having read both books now michaels is complete trash and Sams just keeps getting better.

Michael attacks those who scare him claiming they can't have a real conversation. Yet production has purposefully hid from us all his meaningful chats with Zoe, Stacey and Ben.

Michael is a flat out fraud. I get sick of him more by the day. He is not that smart and he is a lazy slacker. The fact that he ever told anyone he is a genius iq and he has some massively dumb arse tattoos makes him below average in intelligence.

Sam, Estelle, Ben and Delilah are all smarter than Michael. I really can't believe I used to be a fan of Michael.

sam said i would use the money to open a cafe CHAIN yep he is switched on. Firstly noooooooooo secondly...mate...a chain hinges on the fact you were sucessful.

oh dear he is geny

He'd do great in business, especially something like a cafe where it's not just about the consumables but the atmosphere. As I said, he reads people very quickly, can be charming, is polite and isn't afraid of hard work. I think most people would leave his cafe feeling better about their day, which is a huge asset for a consumer focused business.

As an example, each of these people are in effect interviewing Australia for a $250k payday. Personally I want more for that kind of money than bitching, juvenile humour or pulling faces.

Michael is a flat out fraud. I get sick of him more by the day. He is not that smart and he is a lazy slacker. The fact that he ever told anyone he is a genius iq and he has some massively dumb arse tattoos makes him below average in intelligence.

Sam, Estelle, Ben and Delilah are all smarter than Michael. I really can't believe I used to be a fan of Michael.

That sums Michael up. A boring bong smoking hippie loser, could do much better but doesn't give a f*ck.

In the OS update it seems Sam might have been trying to form an alliance with Angie, similiar to his convo with Estelle yesterday. He is starting to make his move, only thing is Angie is so desperate to be included into the Bitch crew and isn't open to it. Wonder if she will tell one of them of Sam's convo.....foolish if she does, because if Ben or Zoe leave, the numbers will favour them if an alliance was formed between the outcasts.

In the OS update it seems Sam might have been trying to form an alliance with Angie, similiar to his convo with Estelle yesterday. He is starting to make his move, only thing is Angie is so desperate to be included into the Bitch crew and isn't open to it. Wonder if she will tell one of them of Sam's convo.....foolish if she does, because if Ben or Zoe leave, the numbers will favour them if an alliance was formed between the outcasts.

Funny thing is, both Angie & Estelle aren't dumb.

Angie picked Michael the other week for trying to 'gain' her friendship.

Estelle knew Michael was nominating her, but didn't know how nasty he was about her in the nominations, until she listened in.

Estelle knew Benjamin had bitched about her & wanted to see if he was nominting her. (he hadn't in weeks.)

Both Estelle & Benjamin had a convo the other week & they both said they can tell when people who are nominated are sucking up to people. (well not in those exact words) & both said they aren't being themselves.

Sam works out what Angie can't. Go Sam.

It's pathetic how Angie moons around after the cool group, desperate to be one of them, while they just nominate her week after week.

Poor Angie. She was a staunch member of the cool group - until the week before the fight with Layla (which I think was really a consequence of Lalya seeing the group was no longer protecting her friend, and Ben getting into Layla's head the idea that she would be seen as a bitch because she spent so much time listening to Angie bitch...ie that if she continued to be Angies easy-going friend, she also would be a noms target.) She still has a good understanding of the quirks of character these guys have - and shrewdest of all, she did not attempt to join Ben's crew when her own allies gave her friendly fire. She is quite confident of her fans on the outside and their ability to save her - so far it appears she has had good reason to be. Apart from Ben, she is blessed in that everybody who starts nominating her on a regular basis leaves the house (eg. Ray, Sarah, Josh ). The only one of her crew that is still in and has given her points, is Layla, and by waiting until this week to nominate her, Angie has enjoyed the power of the Benjamites without becoming one. If she was really smart, she would be mending fences with Estelle.

Sam is a real strategist, very much and unashamedly a player, manipulative, but in a really pleasant way - no rancor, no sting. I love how he got Layla to want him (just invite Estelle back to the captains quarters, and when Big Brother asks, say 'I don't know about Layla', and Layla finally dumps George, just has to have Sam, and bends over backwards to please him. Contrast with 'Its her loss if Ava doesn't try to get to know me'!). No wonder he is Ben's prime target.

Sam works for probably what is the most successful cafe on the Gold Coast. He knows what it takes to make it work and I'm sure he has a large group of supporters to make it the place to be.

He has awesome work ethic from what I have seen on the show.

Yeah Sam has grown on me for sure. I honestly wouldn't mind if he won and I think he might have been a chance to win if Michael wasn't so popular with the public(general public, not on here!). Sam should have been in from the start over Ryan.

Especially when Michael constantly lies about Sam not being able to have a conversation.

There's a strong thread of house mates like Michael and Ben constantly describing housemates. In ways that we would not think. Then a lot of people on here seem to then just pick up and run with it as fact.

Remember Michael who thinks Sam and Estelle talking about working out is them saying they are better them him. He's a dill.

I agree, had him pegged as himbo, impressed though, he's not at all what they tried to imply he was as this eye candy for the girls and not much else, I don't think.

I agree, had him pegged as himbo, impressed though, he's not at all what they tried to imply he was as this eye candy for the girls and not much else, I don't think.

Yeah he's a good big of casting. I wonder if he would have been better going in at the start or not.

Back