Skip to main content

Ryan is a hypocrite

And you went searching for the perfect gif to place awkwardly in your response.

We all have our own forum cross to bear when it comes to wasting time in a forum...

Just as worse indeed.

The irony of you saying someone is bitching but you're doing it as well on a thread about hypocrisy..I giggle.
images (7).jpg

I don't see any hypocracy. He, David and Sandra were clearly raring for a fight with Skye, so he picked one, and did it in a way that she could feel, but not talk her way out of.

I find Ryan to be the funniest of all the housemates. I enjoy watching Skye too, but my take on that fight was Ryan twisting her words and making her look stupod. I couldn't believe it when I saw the reaction online, because I thought Ryan was disp'aying some really interesting reality tv skills. Different to Skye's set of skills, but equally fun to watch.

I am really enjoying watching Ryan and his crew starting to take on Priya and hers. There is no cool/misfits dichotomy this year. As I see it it is just two groups, neither has the power right now, but they are eying each other off. Priya knows it just as much as Ryan does, and actually it would be interesting to see Priya do something along the lines of what Ryan did when he was playing with Skye. I would be better than Lawson moaning about making people proud whilst trying to dump Cat without dumping her, or watching another Jason confection.

Anyway, I am enjoying Ryan, and really liked his moves the other night.

I don't see any hypocracy. He, David and Sandra were clearly raring for a fight with Skye, so he picked one, and did it in a way that she could feel, but not talk her way out of.

I find Ryan to be the funniest of all the housemates. I enjoy watching Skye too, but my take on that fight was Ryan twisting her words and making her look stupod. I couldn't believe it when I saw the reaction online, because I thought Ryan was disp'aying some really interesting reality tv skills. Different to Skye's set of skills, but equally fun to watch.

I am really enjoying watching Ryan and his crew starting to take on Priya and hers. There is no cool/misfits dichotomy this year. As I see it it is just two groups, neither has the power right now, but they are eying each other off. Priya knows it just as much as Ryan does, and actually it would be interesting to see Priya do something along the lines of what Ryan did when he was playing with Skye. I would be better than Lawson moaning about making people proud whilst trying to dump Cat without dumping her, or watching another Jason confection.

Anyway, I am enjoying Ryan, and really liked his moves the other night.
I love this post. I agree with every word.

Skye was looking for an argument with Lawson & didn't get it.

Skye was looking for an argument with Leo & didn't get it.

Skye was looking for an argument with Ryan & got it.

When Skye's nominations were shown, Skye knew she had blown her sweet, dumb act.

What was wrong with David saying Skye should be called strategy Skye.

So after looking at some of your hate filled contributions to this forum, which are laden with forum bitching and you acting like a nasty spiteful cunt, which one are you, Kappuccino?

The young bitter unfulfilled 20 year old girl who needs to anonymously bitch and hate on strangers online to help validate herself, or a young bitter 20 year old guy who needs to anonymously bitch and hate on strangers online to help validate himself ?

That's a whole lot of homework to prove a point.

So after looking at some of your hate filled contributions to this forum, which are laden with forum bitching and you acting like a nasty spiteful cunt, which one are you, Kappuccino?

The young bitter unfulfilled 20 year old girl who needs to anonymously bitch and hate on strangers online to help validate herself, or a young bitter 20 year old guy who needs to anonymously bitch and hate on strangers online to help validate himself ?
Trala lolll u r such a sad cunt.. taking your time to collect quotes Bahahhaaha. U r taking it too serious. Calm ur titties down

Trala lolll u r such a sad cunt.. taking your time to collect quotes Bahahhaaha. U r taking it too serious. Calm ur titties down
Here we have yet another well written point of view from our newest member Summerz!

Thank you for taking some time out of your busy day to give me some constructive criticism. I will try my best to not be such a sad cunt. You're right. By responding to a post in a public forum I am taking the issue at hand too seriously. Thank you for the advice regarding my breast tissue. I will indeed try and calm them down.

Here we have yet another well written point of view from our newest member Summerz!

Thank you for taking some time out of your busy day to give me some constructive criticism. I will try my best to not be such a sad cunt. You're right. By responding to a post in a public forum I am taking the issue at hand too seriously. Thank you for the advice regarding my breast tissue. I will indeed try and calm them down.
Lolol bahahhaha. U know to help u relax u might want to try keez.com.

But why all of a sudden to we get this 'Ryan'
I think Ryan did his reality tv homework before he went in, which makes sense as his flatmate did Amazing Race and he is mates with Matt from BB last year. It is a fairly standard tactic in the first third of Big Brother to just sleep all day and avoid annoying people, so that personalities like Katie and Lisa can just get themselves voted out.

That phase is over now, and Ryan knows his allies, knows who he wants to beat, and is ready to play. I hope a few of his allies get their heads into the game - Sandra, Lawson and Cat, I am looking at you - and that his enemies organise an effective resistance.

Let's play Big Brother.

Back