Skip to main content

Ryan, come on now.

Yea sam was pretty quiet. It's good sam stopped Ryan from doing whatever he was gona do to Travis.

Yeah, it was the right thing for Sam to do (positioning himself so there was a bit of a physical barrier there). I'm pretty sure Ryan was all talk (yip yip yip yip yip... like a chihuahua that thinks it's 6 foot tall and bulletproof).

It probably wouldn't happen, neither inside the house nor out... but honestly, who do you think would take out a fight between Ryan and Travis anyway? (Hint: it's not Ryan)

Yeah, it was the right thing for Sam to do (positioning himself so there was a bit of a physical barrier there). I'm pretty sure Ryan was all talk (yip yip yip yip yip... like a chihuahua that thinks it's 6 foot tall and bulletproof).

It probably wouldn't happen, neither inside the house nor out... but honestly, who do you think would take out a fight between Ryan and Travis anyway? (Hint: it's not Ryan)
Exactly!

That's the silly thing.
Ryan's built up a considerable fanbase over the last couple of weeks, and he completely shattered it in that one argument.
Not only did he alienate half his fanbase, though, he also basically handed them straight over to Travis.
Because Travis handled himself so well, and Ryan still had to hit him with "We wouldn't be friends on the outside," and when Ryan saw how upset it made him, he did nothing to make his words seem less harsh (unlike Travis, who did everything he could to make up for his harsh words, which btw were warranted).
Smh, he thinks he's super clever because he's able to bully the house idiot into submission, but he's just made it clear to everyone on the outside that he's a complete asshole.
AND he raised David's popularity a little by giving him an opportunity to show his ability to empathise, as well.
He's an idiot.
well said.

Lol Travis got bigger arms than Ryan.. and Ryan looks like he hasn't been in a fight before. So def Travis.

Ryan reminds me of an artsy hipster =__="

Yea sam was pretty quiet. It's good sam stopped Ryan from doing whatever he was gona do to Travis.
Because if he tried, it would not have turned out well for Ryan. Ryans most effective weapon is his acidic tongue, Travis' most effective weapon due to his lack of education is his fists..
Doesnt mean he's stupid, he is just not smart in the same way Ryan is.

Anyways good thing Sam was there saving Travis from a possible eviction and Ryan from a probable visit to the BB plastic surgeon to get his face reconstructed.

Because if he tried, it would not have turned out well for Ryan. Ryans most effective weapon is his acidic tongue, Travis' most effective weapon due to his lack of education is his fists..
Doesnt mean he's stupid, he is just not smart in the same way Ryan is.

Anyways good thing Sam was there saving Travis from a possible eviction and Ryan from a probable visit to the BB plastic surgeon to get his face reconstructed.
Yeah Travis isn't as intellectual as Ryan but Travis has street smarts, he might not be able to project big words or become passive aggressive but he is smart enough to know when somebody is being a fuck wit! He knows what's going on in the house with the alliances and the groups he is clued up enough in that respect. Honestly I don't think Travis's vocabulary is something to pick on him about
(not saying you did) I would much prefer an honest,genuine bloke who isn't perfectly spoken over a manipulative weasel with higher education. Any day!

Fuckin' Ryan... I had him as the favourite to win too. He put a noose around his neck.

Sam and Leo both looked like they knew Ryan had stuffed up and was making himself look like the douche he clearly is.

Pfft he wasn't going to do anything, he was counting on his buddy Sam to get in between him and Travis so he could then pretend that he needed someone to hold him back to stop him from getting 'medieval' on Travy.

That wanker wasn't fooling anybody, irl he would've flinched and cowered away had Trav made any sudden physically aggressive movements. lol

Yeah Travis isn't as intellectual as Ryan but Travis has street smarts, he might not be able to project big words or become passive aggressive but he is smart enough to know when somebody is being a fuck wit! He knows what's going on in the house with the alliances and the groups he is clued up enough in that respect. Honestly I don't think Travis's vocabulary is something to pick on him about
(not saying you did) I would much prefer an honest,genuine bloke who isn't perfectly spoken over a manipulative weasel with higher education. Any day!

You can't have "street smarts" if you don't know the difference between coloquialisms and personal attacks or have no idea when someone is being sarcastic. Hell, travis doesn't even know when travis is being a fuckwit.

So what do you think about manipulative teachers?

Pfft he wasn't going to do anything, he was counting on his buddy Sam to get in between him and Travis so he could then pretend that he needed someone to hold him back to stop him from getting 'medieval' on Travy.

That wanker wasn't fooling anybody, irl he would've flinched and cowered away had Trav made any sudden physically aggressive movements. lol

Hahahaha omg this is so true.

"HOLD ME BACK BOYS HOLD ME BACK" ... *no one holds him back*
...."OH YOU'RE SO LUCKY TRAV, YOU'RE SO LUCKY".

Ryan has a jealous personality. When Tim went in and shaved David's beard, Ryan accused David of strategically growing his beard before entering the house just so he could shave it off and get attention. LOL He was so jealous over Tim choosing David.

Its the same with Travis. He keeps being saved and the girls all like him. He is jealous of Travis.

Ryan has a jealous personality. When Tim went in and shaved David's beard, Ryan accused David of strategically growing his beard before entering the house just so he could shave it off and get attention. LOL He was so jealous over Tim choosing David.
I don't remember him saying that he grew his beard so he can shave it and get attention. I remember him saying that him shaving could have possibly been a strategy...which it was......

I don't remember him saying that he grew his beard so he can shave it and get attention. I remember him saying that him shaving could have possibly been a strategy...which it was......

It wasn't IMO, because he is growing it again, which is such a pity

It wasn't IMO, because he is growing it again, which is such a pity
He strongly didn't want to shave but only did it because Tim said that 'big brother is about making bold moves' and that it could make him win.

Back