Skip to main content

Ryan appreciation thread

I just did a google search and it came up with 1140 results :cry:
nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

That sucks.
Well it was the first time I had heard of it :(

Kind of jealous of the David Fans... like Ryan would ever come here and answer questions like he is...
there were 20ish David supporters (that actually typed and kept his thread going)
SOOO many Priya supporters and literally 5 ryan fans hahah the 5 of us on here..I doubt he'd ever want to join.
He still won though..so I'm happy :)

Kind of jealous of the David Fans... like Ryan would ever come here and answer questions like he is...
there were 20ish David supporters (that actually typed and kept his thread going)
SOOO many Priya supporters and literally 5 ryan fans hahah the 5 of us on here..I doubt he'd ever want to join.
He still won though..so I'm happy :)
Tbh, I think it's best he stays away from here since he has more haters than fans on these forums.
He's probably more an outdoors person so I just can't imagine him coming here at all haha.

I'm happy David fans though, they really are an adorable bunch.:giggle:

Tbh, I think it's best he stays away from here since he has more haters than fans on these forums.
He's probably more an outdoors person so I just can't imagine him coming here at all haha.

I'm loving reading their comments!!!
I think it's amazing that he is posting in his own appreciation thread instead of creating a thread just to show himself off.

Yeah I can't see Ryan joining here because he seems like he is actually distancing himself from BB and all of that actually makes me like him and respect him more! David was my second favourite so watching him talk to his fans is making me super excited for them and it's cute :D

Yer, I think it would be best if Ry didn't join. I've come to discover that this isn't exactly a friendly place.

Yer, I think it would be best if Ry didn't join. I've come to discover that this isn't exactly a friendly place.
Yes definitely sometimes it's not a friendly place but some posters on here are actually really witty (enjoy reading their stuff) and some are super sweet!
I think you definitely grow thicker skin after a year.

I joined last year and found it hard lol because people can be so so mean on here and make it so personal. This year was actually better and people seemed less invested in their favourites (...expect the ones with their own religion lol) and were a bit more chilled.

I have to say though, I responded badly last year and was NOT like myself at all on here, super bitchy posts were made by me lol...but I guess that's what happens when you're anonymous, you feel like you can force your opinions, be mean and get away with it.

Hopefully next year will be even less dramatic and we can all get along.

Mrs Butterface, Tim posted on here after 1 year, I think finding his Appreciation thread would have been VERY HARD (unlike some..who theirs is on the first page 90% of the time)
:)
To me I think it's the exact same thing. I've seen a few of your digs about Priya and have watched you twist and turn them but in actuality they apply to the very man we both love. Tim came to this forum when he did because he was spruiking for his show with Ben and hoping for $... let's not kid ourselves here. All I'm saying is maybe be fair. You don't have to like someone but you're passive aggressively - and more importantly hypocritically - calling her out for something even worse than what our beloved has done.

Estelle? Ben? Even that spammer Luke Blundell? All the same thing

I'm loving reading their comments!!!
I think it's amazing that he is posting in his own appreciation thread instead of creating a thread just to show himself off.
tumblr_mpfqcxFVAm1swa65fo1_r1_250.gif

@Mrs Butterface
......we all like and dislike different people.
Tim went in the house last year and represented something I loved!
Call me a hypocrite or whatever but I liked Tim because he was a genius player in the house and is very unique. He wasn't/isn't bitter and didn't gossip so cruel about others.
He tells people the truth without being cruel and over the top. I think Priya is a bit too aggressive with the words she uses to hate on others and it's very excessive and over the top.

I don't like her...but I still think you're a cool poster :)

We all know Ryan and his humor so what is the point in showing it to people who don´t even know him? Of course these people think its real that was the whole point of the picture imo. Ryan wanted them to look like a couple in love. Do you really not gonna get it?

I thought I made it clear I wasn't a fan of Ryan ( nor do I get his humour) hence why this attempt at 'humour' by him went over my head and tricked into thinking it could be real.

Anyway I'm done participating in this 'riveting' discussion, time to move on.

I thought I made it clear I wasn't a fan of Ryan ( nor do I get his humour) hence why this attempt at 'humour' by him went over my head and tricked into thinking it could be real.

Anyway I'm done participating in this 'riveting' discussion, time to move on.
I am so excited about the part of moving on!!!!

@Mrs Butterface
......we all like and dislike different people.
Tim went in the house last year and represented something I loved!
Call me a hypocrite or whatever but I liked Tim because he was a genius player in the house and is very unique. He wasn't/isn't bitter and didn't gossip so cruel about others.
He tells people the truth without being cruel and over the top. I think Priya is a bit too aggressive with the words she uses to hate on others and it's very excessive and over the top.

I don't like her...but I still think you're a cool poster :)
Tim has gossiped very cruelly about the others. The majority of the good goss we've got on this forum since last season has ended is because Tim has opened his mouth - for better or worse. He did it yesterday again by slamming Ryan, Tully, Skye and then Skye again.

tim dormer ‏@timdormer Dec 8
@Snoopysonia2 @skyebbau14 Sour grapes over losing to a genuine show off, and a lot of butt licking to a genuine popular bore.

He's talking about Tully losing to Tim in the first instance and her butt licking Ryan "a genuine popular bore".

And then he said to Skye

Skyeofficial ‏@skyebbau14 DeWhicc 8
@timdormer @Snoopysonia2 what are u talking about Tim? Am I the genuine show off? And Ryan the genuine popular bore?

@skyebbau14 @Snoopysonia2 haha no I'm the genuine show off...you lost remember.

That's ^^^ who we adore. The guy isn't a saint and if anything he's shown he has no qualms saying or doing whatever for a soundbite. Which I love about him but he's no angel by any means.

PS - love you too girl xo

Tim has gossiped very cruelly about the others. The majority of the good goss we've got on this forum since last season has ended is because Tim has opened his mouth - for better or worse. He did it yesterday again by slamming Ryan, Tully, Skye and then Skye again.

tim dormer ‏@timdormer Dec 8
@Snoopysonia2 @skyebbau14 Sour grapes over losing to a genuine show off, and a lot of butt licking to a genuine popular bore.

He's talking about Tully losing to Tim in the first instance and her butt licking Ryan "a genuine popular bore".

And then he said to Skye

Skyeofficial ‏@skyebbau14 DeWhicc 8
@timdormer @Snoopysonia2 what are u talking about Tim? Am I the genuine show off? And Ryan the genuine popular bore?

@skyebbau14 @Snoopysonia2 haha no I'm the genuine show off...you lost remember.

That's ^^^ who we adore. The guy isn't a saint and if anything he's shown he has no qualms saying or doing whatever for a soundbite. Which I love about him but he's no angel by any means.

PS - love you too girl xo
....eeeek

That's a bit of an ugly side.
But at the same time, someone on the David appreciation thread mentioned how Priya was acting like Tim and I did agree.
... here is relevant parts of my message:

But with Tim being compared to ....her, in slandering and self promoting I can't NOT agree...since he does do this...
I saw him post stuff in his thread about this years housemates having an easier game or being really boring and implying they weren't anything like him, I mean yes kind of true, since he was an amazing game player and majority of his seasons contestants were more entertaining that this years but I think that once you've won big brother and you know people adore and respect you so much you don't need to slam others down from newer seasons/your own season to remind other people how much better you are.

....She called David racist and sexist.... I mean seriously?!!??!!
For someone who is not here to defend themselves and during the season we've seen nothing like that from him, calling out such cruel names to use against someone is really bitter and ruthless.

Tim wouldn't do that, tim is truthful without being cruel...
Also, I love all people all cultures and all religions and I think being unique in where we originate from only makes us more interesting and loveable
...but I personally detest it when people use the word racist to describe someone who doesn't like them just because they're both a different nationality.
That's so stupid and sad...throw words around like that and you're actually creating hate and racism, back off from that topic lady...we are all the same and throwing racism in there because someone doesn't like you for your personality is another attempt to make yourself the victim and them a horrendous predator like evil person...

All respect lost (not that I had much for her anyways to be honest...)

For me, calling someone sexist and racist is too much.

It'd be normal if she'd gone on to call him sour grapes or boring...but she took it too far and called him racist and sexist. Usually such dramatic labels put people off significantly where as calling someone a bore or a sour grape can't really be taken that seriously.
Even if consciously you think "whatever...he isn't sexist or racist but yeah he's a jerk" subconsciously such serious labels placed on someone will change your opinions of them (and this is manipulation)
Tim has done that very publicly on twitter where both Skye and Ryan and tully can respond, however this was in a thread without David being there.
Calling him those things was serious and very over the top and it did set me off and make me dislike her more.
I think if Tim ever pulled out the "omg so racist/sexist" card to make himself appear like a victim, I'd be furious as well since using these word to describe someone has major effects on that persons reputation beyond sour grapes or boring ever will.
If you don't like someone simply say "We had nothing in common, he's quite rude...can say offensive things that upset me...didn't like the way he spoke about certain things and he's being a sore loser"
That stuff is common, I mean I get upset at someone that's how I'd explain it not straight up go and say "he is a sexist, arrogant, racist bully..."
That's literally all bad aspects put into one person, how much more cruel can you be to someone??!
I'd describe that as vindictive.
People don't get along, people will dislike each other but just because you're different does not mean it's ok to label them as bullies, sexist and racist. Horrible words to use, way too over the top.

sheeeesh that was long..hope it doesn't bore you :)

Not sure what Tim and Priya's behaviour has to do with Ryan... but something that is on-topic though ;) some screencaps of Ryan from the finale episode.
Gonna make sure I get some screencaps as the images hosted by Channel Nine's BB website won't last forever :cry:

I approve of this exercise position :thumbsup:
dYISsNC.jpg

Ryan hearts you :inlove:
o9XQPpa.jpg

Guaranteed to make your Wednesday much more enjoyable :shamefully:
JxyVfKx.jpg

Ryan approves of his body ;)
TePpIjt.jpg

The moment he won :angelic: :D
vSnkFNJ.jpg

Reunited with mum and dad :happy:
GXXTMsm.jpg

On stage with Son-Son :woot:
AfUbIeC.jpg

eM9mLEl.jpg

After failing to find the New Weekly at either supermarket in town yesterday, I went to the newsagency this afternoon.

I entered the newsagency unsure of whether they would even stock the mag, but sitting on a shelf a bit off centre from the entrance was the magazine I desired. I scanned the store, oh god, dead, there working behind the counter was a school acquaintance from back in high school (I wouldn't quite put him inside the 'friend' category as we don't hang too frequently but we're friendly to each other, he knows I'm gay, I also enjoyed sneakily perving on him (and a couple of other guys) in the changerooms after PE class together). I smiled and gave him a little nod of acknowledgement as I walked past the shelf with the magazine. I pretended to look at other magazines for about a minute, then casually returned to where the shelf with the New Weekly was. I quickly grabbed the magazine then spotted underneath the local newspaper. I also grabbed the newspaper to rescue some of my dignity.
I went to the counter, and of course having not seen each other for maybe three months had a brief conversation about what we were up to etc etc, then he saw my magazine as he was scanning and he said "Kim looks like a gronk on this", and we both laughed.

I wrapped the newspaper around the magazine and I scurried back to the car parked up the street. I couldn't believe that I had bought a trashy magazine. The guilt. My morals had disappeared, I had been consumed by my thirst. Is this what it's like to be a One Direction fan?

The guilt could only be smothered by one thing. Ice cream.
I raced over to the nearest supermarket and bought a one litre tub of ice cream
ECz1nbr.jpg

The guilt has been temporarily suppressed by the icy creaminess. Bit under half the tub left now in the freezer should the guilt return :thumbsup: The Ryan pics (which also show pubes. I like that he's not clean shaven) in the mag are also helping though :shamefully:

Back