Skip to main content

Ryan appreciation thread

I don't like the fact that Skye likes Ryan.

It's making me uncomfortable.

I feel like she knows Leo will be going so she wants another guy to use for more air time.

I just can't imagine her with him, they would make such an awkward couple.

LOOK AT THAT

what-the-fuck-jpg.45079
So jealous of Tom! I wish Ryan was doing that to me :inlove:
This would have been hotter if it were Richard he was sticking his fingers in :thumbsup:

Havent been watching the show as frequently at all but when I do I like Ryan more and more. I have a tonne of spare credit that I keep adding to to get rid of by mid Dec so thinking of flittering a bunch of it on votes for Ryan should be make the finals. For a couple reasons, Ryan would make a decent winner and two theres a few I cant stand and dont want to get the dosh. This series needs to hurry and finish already its so badly handled.

Did he do it on purpose????

Is it a secret message to his family that.... I am in deep, keep voting so O can go all the way??

I'm just stuck on WHY his hand is there...awks.

Is it a secret message to his family that.... I am in deep
:hilarious:

I think its just a guy thing but they usually do it on the footy field, does Ryan play footy?

If you were touched like that by someone (not Ryan) what would you do?

Reactions: Bae

I think its just a guy thing but they usually do it on the footy field, does Ryan play footy?

If you were touched like that by someone (not Ryan) what would you do?
Ummmm creeeped out majorly.

Like ok...awkward position by accident would be his hand on his butt, but this was IN his butt.

That can't be an accident...
I'm sussed...Ryan is a genius, he is communicating with the outside world, first it was his nose....now..other holes.

Like ok...awkward position by accident would be his hand on his butt, but this was IN his butt.

I'm sussed...Ryan is a genius, he is communicating with the outside world, first it was his nose....now..other holes.
You keep thinking that...... :smuggrin:

Reactions: Bae
I need to review the actual clip to see Tom's reaction. Surely he would have at least flinched.

I need to review the actual clip to see Tom's reaction. Surely he would have at least flinched.
More like..punched the guy in the face.

That could NOT have been comfortable.

I wonder what they were thinking at the time

Ryan - "SHIT"

Tom - "OOOHHH YEAAHH GIMME MORE"

Is it a secret message to his family that.... I am in deep, keep voting so O can go all the way??

I'm just stuck on WHY his hand is there...awks.
That's silly, it's not a secret message. Just a bit of harmless homoerotic fun between friends. It wouldn't surprise me if the guys got up to stuff like that in the house just for giggles. I remember back in Year 12 of high school overhearing some of the popular straight boys talking about sticking pens and marker pens up each others bums the previous weekend :thumbsup:

Back