Skip to main content

Ryan appreciation thread

Ryans family just passed this on so that we can understand that his family and friends are with him. They are worried about the withdrawlas but are holding that it should be ok.

Ryan - who's Ryan. Don't you mean Jake. Or Travis. Or is it Dion? Nobody seems to know his name. Guess that'll prepare him for life after BB!

Actually think Dion and Jason have made a pretty stupid move pairing him with Sam - think that will probably be a much stronger partnership.

I only appreciate Ryan because Travis exists. Those boys look so hot together.

There's a whole gallery on the OS about Ryans unimpressed face all the time. prob because he's strung out?

d9da0daaf10149c996c9e3415026a64a.ashx

I only appreciate Ryan because Travis exists. Those boys look so hot together.
Maybe it's just me but I can't fathom how some people can be attracted to men who are on the opposite side of the looks spectrum...O_O

Ryan: Blondie, blue eyed...
Travis: Dark-haired, dark eyed...

I prefer the latter 'type'. I'll never be attracted to the former. But there are people who are 'typeless' & prefer both looks in a man. I personally just couldn't...Lol. Though, as a person, Ryan is gold compared to Trashvis, uh, I mean, Travis. :D

@JordanS is also 'universal' when it comes to his men. ;)

Maybe it's just me but I can't fathom how some people can be attracted to men who are on the opposite side of the looks spectrum...O_O

Ryan: Blondie, blue eyed...
Travis: Dark-haired, dark eyed...

I prefer the latter 'type'. I'll never be attracted to the former. But there are people who are 'typeless' & prefer both looks in a man. I personally just couldn't...Lol. Though, as a person, Ryan is gold compared to Trashvis, uh, I mean, Travis. :D

@JordanS is also 'universal' when it comes to his men. ;)

I really don't have a type!!! As long as they're not ugly.

I like tall guys, I like short guys. I like muscular guys, slim guys. Blonde, brunette, redhead. Asian, white, Mediterranean, Arab, African etc. If they're hot, they're hot.

I really don't have a type!!! As long as they're not ugly.

I like tall guys, I like short guys. I like muscular guys, slim guys. Blonde, brunette, redhead. Asian, white, Mediterranean, Arab, African etc. If they're hot, they're hot.
You've got a good 'vocabulary' in men I guess.

I really cannot do that much.

Last edited:
There's a whole gallery on the OS about Ryans unimpressed face all the time. prob because he's strung out?

d9da0daaf10149c996c9e3415026a64a.ashx

Ryan's frickin babein no matter what expression he has...he's gorgeous and definitely more (shirtless/shower scene) air time needed!!!

Reactions: Bae
I suddenly like Ryan a hell of a lot more.

And this is why BB is now crap.

All someone has to do is get naked and people like them.

I figured out with Ryan why people are saying they are liking him more. They are liking him the same, but disliking other house mates more.

Back