Skip to main content

Rumours of the second intruder

Michael Nguyen

I don't know if this is true or not but the new second intruder secret ties in with Angie somehow from the posts I've been reading on Facebook, people are saying Angie and Sam both know each other and it's the next big brother twist sure to shock the housemates. Thoughts??

It's possible that Flangie and DoucheMeister know each other, yes.

It did show Sam is a bike rider...

And Angie is a bit of a bike by the looks of it....

Sonia said at the end of the show that his secret mission will involve Surley, a blindfold, a briefcase and Bradley.

Sonia said at the end of the show that his secret mission will involve Surley, a blindfold, a briefcase and Bradley.

Well surly has spoken to Bradley and told him about the intruder. he is currently in the captains quarters filling him in on all the girls according to the OS

I don't know if this is true or not but the new second intruder secret ties in with Angie somehow from the posts I've been reading on Facebook, people are saying Angie and Sam both know each other and it's the next big brother twist sure to shock the housemates. Thoughts??

Well if this is true then Angie had no chance of going home last week. the producers wouldn't have let it happen.

Back