Skip to main content

[Rumours] Big Brother is coming to France in 2023!

Emilie Fiorelli was one of the iconic contestants of the first decade of Secret Story. When she entered the House of Secrets in season 9 (2015), she was immediately noticed by the public and was a real honest and genuine candidate. Unfortunately the final never took place due to the attack on 13 November 2015. The House of Secrets was just a few blocks away from the attack, it was too dangerous to hold the final, with the public and the inhabitants in an emergency situation like this, and it would have been really inappropriate towards the victims and their families. Emilie was announced the winner a few days later on social networks, and she became a columnist in Secret Story: le débrief on TFX during the following season. She then focused on her media career and became a mother. She participated in "Mamans & Célèbres" a show where the public follows the daily lives of different mothers from French reality TV, but a few months after joining the show, she announced her departure from the programme.
Oh I remember it well, just if it happened yesterday. It was tragic, so unexpected. I know exactly where it all happened and where was the house
I prefer Beaugrand than Benjamin Castaldi

Back