Skip to main content

Royal Watch

Gathering my treats and snacks, drinks and nibbles for a long night of watching the royal wedding.

I hope all goes well Reebot but I know where you are coming from :(

I washed the dog so she would look her best also :)[DOUBLEPOST=1526713503][/DOUBLEPOST]Meghan and her Mum

4C68961700000578-5745035-Like_mother_like_daughter_Doria_looked_elegant_and_just_as_comfo-a-138_1526665222148.jpg

Reactions: kxk
I am into this wedding for the FROCKS, the JEWELS , the SHOES and the HATS :)

Though a bit of choir work, trumpets voluntary and pomp and parade will be fun to watch also. :)

Reactions: kxk
Thought I might find you here, hi @Medusa....I have been immersed in Harry/Meg stuff for days, have my supplies ready
Have been checking the gofugme.com girls who are live blogging and have an open forum up here.....

https://www.gofugyourself.com/meghan-and-harry-are-getting-married-05-2018#comments

And my sis and I are doing phone link ups for the MOMENTS.....
ie our agenda
when arrivals start
when kids are being corralled
prince arrivals
and.....THE DRESS

Meghan's Mum looks lovely, clear where the elegance and grace comes from, poor girl, I know about family fiasco weddings
(thankfully I missed an elder brothers brawling nuptials....broken bones and all)

I do hope the frock is NOT Stella awful Mac

They will last. They have matching deep set eyes and similar nose profiles. They will be having lots of little (un)wooden poppets together. :roflmao:
ext
prince-harry-best-man-prince-william.jpg

856c6d4e4c9832bee437f4bbafcaa1e1.jpg

Back