Skip to main content

Royal Watch

What is wrong with this picture?

article-0-1A23C194000005DC-738_634x809.jpg

He has worst broken nose of all time. Why not get it fixed? Can't imagine he would be able to breathe through it. Imagine the snoring!!

Good grief! I just noticed his nose! OMG!!!

zgggdgfghkjk.jpg

...there you go... a quick nose job lol!... cheers.

Yes, the nose is crazy.

BUT this is a formal occasion and Zara has a hold of Mike's arm and he has that arm IN HIS POCKET. This is/was a no no.

Excellent plastic surgery work there, Sticky :)

Yes, the nose is crazy.

BUT this is a formal occasion and Zara has a hold of Mike's arm and he has that arm IN HIS POCKET. This is/was a no no.

Excellent plastic surgery work there, Sticky :)

At least they are the right way around and she's holding his arm. I cringe every time I see men holding women's arms. It just looks so wrong. You even see it sometimes with brides and their dads holding the brides arm instead of the other way around.

Like this... (I have no idea who these people are, I just found it on google) They're even on the wrong side of each other, which looks even worse. She should be holding his left arm with her right hand.

DSC_1749b.jpg

Sophie, Catherine, Queen - all dress well; the rest are shit and they should listen to the wiser more elegant ladies.
Take note Fergie girls none of the better dressed wear frumpy prints - and they rarely wear prints at all, if they do the print is nice not friggin ugly.

What do Andy and Eddie do all day long?

Eddie married a gem, married above himself really, and he's the only one of Liz's kid's not divorced.
Ann - for a plain woman she produced the best looking royal cousins.

I've always thought that Sophie is second only to the queen in the style stakes. She never misses the mark and I think her style sense is grossly unappresiated. She out dresses all of them.

I've always thought that Sophie is second only to the queen in the style stakes. She never misses the mark and I think her style sense is grossly unappresiated. She out dresses all of them.

She has great hat sense, and also the shoes are often a bit different.
And she seems to be quite fun, heard her speak the first time last week on the show about Royal babies - and she was quite lovely, warm and a bit cheeky.

Prince Philip admitted to hospital
Prince Philip has been admitted to hospital for an exploratory operation, Buckingham Palace says.

He was admitted to the London Clinic "following abdominal investigations" and is expected to stay in the hospital for up to two weeks.

The operation will take place on Friday under general anaesthetic. It is a planned, not an emergency, admittance.

The Duke of Edinburgh, who will be 92 on 10 June, pulled out of an official engagement earlier this week

Prince Philip was reportedly in good spirits at a garden party on Thursday, as the BBC's Nicholas Witchell reports
In the last week, Prince Philip has been having unannounced "abdominal investigations" at the hospital in central London, said BBC royal correspondent Peter Hunt.

The Palace said in a statement that "further updates will be issued when appropriate".
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22807942

I'm thinking the colour of your royal sash denotes your status/position in the pecking order in some way...

and things are clearly not going well in Monaco...

Back