Skip to main content

Real Housewives

Just watching my recording of Episode 3

Love Jackie, Chyka, Lydia and of course Gina, the queen.

Janet is coming across as a real trouble maker.....not at all nice.

She said that she had "Heard" that Gamble was a stripper and a whore????

How rude is that?...Isn't she the one that set up a "date" with some guy on the internet and screwed him in some hotel???

Petifleur is a deadset spoilt brat type but she could develop onto a whole lot of fun...maybe.

Gamble is a botoxed, anorexic type firecracker...she too could be interesting.

Petifleur is writing a BOOK???????? OMG...NOOoooooooooo

Yeah, it's called Switch the Bitch.

She only mentioned it a few 50 times....

PETTYCUNT really gets on my tits. I thought I would like ha but my God - TOO MUCH. Perhaps she'll turn a corner into my heart soon xx

Queen Gina remains UNBOTHERED by Janet's dance with senility; "I NEVER SAID THAT!" should be etched on ha tombstone.

Jackie is such an UNCOUTH BOGAN. "MOI HUSBENDS A ROCK STAH", bitch, he hasn't had a hit since I was still shitting my kmart toddler collection, remain SEATED. I'm sure the show just put ha in a serviced apartment to make ha look rich.

Lydia is an insufferable snob. She looks like Layla from BB and is about as thick; physically and mentally. Get RID.

Gamble is HILARIOUS so far, I luv ha xoxo

Chyka remains a fave with Italian Mob Goddess Gina tho, she's so lovely and I'd love to date rape ha husband xo

Yeah, it's called Switch the Bitch.

She only mentioned it a few 50 times....

She's also getting sued at the moment.

I'm so glad that whole "rumours about Gamble" thing got put to rest. That shit just went in circles and it was getting annoying because it was literally all a huge miscommunication and if they would just stop talking over each other and about each other in pairs it all would've been resolved in a single afternoon. So frustrating. But I guess that's the whole point, ey?

She's also getting sued at the moment.

I'm so glad that whole "rumours about Gamble" thing got put to rest. That shit just went in circles and it was getting annoying because it was literally all a huge miscommunication and if they would just stop talking over each other and about each other in pairs it all would've been resolved in a single afternoon. So frustrating. But I guess that's the whole point, ey?

Pettifleur is being sued? :eek: I never actually knew that - might have to Google it and find out more

The rumours about Gamble was really dragging on. I do like the 'everybody in Melbourne' arm wave however. I found that hilariously funny. I am sure the girls are going to find something else to drag on the season though. I won't be very surprised when the next issue comes up.

Pettifleur is being sued? :eek: I never actually knew that - might have to Google it and find out more

The rumours about Gamble was really dragging on. I do like the 'everybody in Melbourne' arm wave however. I found that hilariously funny. I am sure the girls are going to find something else to drag on the season though. I won't be very surprised when the next issue comes up.

Yeah, I heard it... somewhere, aha. Something about builders or whatever. I don't really know the full details.

I loved the arm wave! I actually started to feel a bit sorry for Janet towards the end, which was annoying because I don't really like her very much.

Janet's skin looks paper thin, anymore facelifts and she'll look like fucking Skeletor

181095_160948954060538_264322984_n.jpg

"Hi girls! xo"

Janet looks much older than she is. She is so awful.

Love Gamble.

I watch for the glimpses of Melbourne. Melbourne looks great on the show.

Janet looks much older than she is. She is so awful.

Love Gamble.

I watch for the glimpses of Melbourne. Melbourne looks great on the show.

I'm pretty sure I'm watching an animated corpse when she's on screen. I've never even bothered to think about her age.

Melbourne really does look nice, though. It's really exciting when they go to/walk past places I've been, which is probably a little lame.

I'm pretty sure I'm watching an animated corpse when she's on screen. I've never even bothered to think about her age.

Melbourne really does look nice, though. It's really exciting when they go to/walk past places I've been, which is probably a little lame.
I don't think it's lame. I'm looking for places that maybe I've seen the housemates in their social media postings.

I watch Beverly Hills and Melbourne, I was watching Atlanta but it became eh.. and Kim left (but I do watch her own show)!

On Melbourne, I love Gina. She's amazing and awesome, I cannot stand Jackie and her "angels" anymore! I believe she has talent, but her bloody angels and I don't think she's mentioned enough that she's a psycho psychic

I am watching the old stuff on 94, ie old Beverly Hills, and old NJ bitches.
I love it and don't care if it is old, I refuse to pay for TV, especially RTV.

I like how with BH it is a lot about trophy wives falling apart, beyond their use by date, and how stupid they are:0
NJ is rather disappointing, they are all trashy and unlike able.

Danielle is plain crazy, is she acting? She contradicts herself all the time.

They are all ridiculous, they are all really crap at arguing, nobody ever gets anything across clearly, and nobody ever wins.
Being articulate is not one of their skills, they are not used to not getting their own way and it shows.

It seems the Bravo-TV RH franchise is not doing so well.
RH Vancouver was a bust. It really was terrible.
RH Dallas was a bust, as was Potomac. So is RH Auckland.
Something in the casting?
RH Beverly Hills and RH Melbourne were showing major signs of format fatigue.

They need to re-invent the format a bit. or a lot.
Less vacations, maybe more real-work-world-drama.
Frankel's Skinny Girl may be showing them the way forward.
less lady of leasure, more business/family balance issues than pleasure.

I actually loved watching Real Housewives of Sydney last night.

I think we need a thread called "The Real Housewives of Sydney starring Athena X Levendi".

I used to like RHONJ but watched it sporadically. Now that Caroline has gone and some new light weights have come in, it's just not doing it for me.

Back