Skip to main content

Real Housewives

PopsicleJones

Starving African Child
Okay, I couldn't find a recent thread, but I am a little addicted to every RH and I need to discuss. What's everyone's thoughts on;

Teresa & Joe going to jail
Bethenny returning to NY
Porsha losing her peach
Lisa Rinna and Eileen Davidson from Days of Our Lives joining BH, while Adrienne and Camille are returning part time.

Okay, go...

Teresa & Joe going to jail: my heart goes out to their girls. Joe will be deported when he gets out. I can't see Tre picking up stakes and joining him in Italy when he is released.

Bethenny returning to NY: should be good, but looks desperate.

Porsha losing her peach: I'm okay with this. Ambivalent.

Lisa Rinna and Eileen Davidson from Days of Our Lives joining BH, while Adrienne and Camille are returning part time: ambivalent.

Massive RH fan

Cried a bit tonight watching the RHONJ finale

not so much that Teresa and Joe were going to jail but when you read their charges, Teresa knew jack but because her name was on shit she has to go down... he's drinking his blues away so how's he going to go for 15 months with 4 daughters?!

BH is all Lisa to me... oh and Yo's fridge and lemons

OC - Tamara needs to be booted. She's run off everyone. Seems Lizzie has jumped ship now too and it's like there's one common denominator here. Love crazy, boozy, rich from the day she was born Shannon though. She seems to ruffle Heather's feathers

Melb - all Gina. No one else compares

NY - Not impressed about Bethenny coming back. Would rather that horse mouth Kristen leave and just bring Lu back up to a HW. But at least... no Jill Zarin!!

Van - the craziest bitches of any RH ever. Such a shame it only lasted two seasons

Atlanta - Glad Porsha's demoted. She should've been ditched with all the lies she told. The trailer looks good for this season and I hope Kenya finally squashes Phrog Phace Phraedra once and for all. Phucking can't stand that scam artist.

Massive RH fan

not so much that Teresa and Joe were going to jail but when you read their charges, Teresa knew jack but because her name was on shit she has to go down... he's drinking his blues away so how's he going to go for 15 months with 4 daughters?!

OC - Tamara needs to be booted. She's run off everyone. Seems Lizzie has jumped ship now too and it's like there's one common denominator here. Love crazy, boozy, rich from the day she was born Shannon though. She seems to ruffle Heather's feathers

NY - Not impressed about Bethenny coming back. Would rather that horse mouth Kristen leave and just bring Lu back up to a HW. But at least... no Jill Zarin!!

Van - the craziest bitches of any RH ever. Such a shame it only lasted two seasons

Atlanta - Glad Porsha's demoted. She should've been ditched with all the lies she told. The trailer looks good for this season and I hope Kenya finally squashes Phrog Phace Phraedra once and for all. Phucking can't stand that scam artist.

Is it going to piss you off that I went to school with one of the hubbies shown in previous RHONY seasons?

Massive RH fan

Yolanda's fridge is everything, I wonder if she will take it with her when she sells the house. I also love Shannon from OC, her and Vicki are great together. I have seen Jeana Keough photographed with Vicki a couple of times, I wonder if she'll be making an appearance next season...

Did anyone watch the DC version? It only lasted 1 season but was pretty good!!

I only watch melb, BH & NY

Gina and Lisa the end, give them their own show, fuck the rest

I've only ever watched Melbourne (coz y'know, it's "relatable") but my Mum watches them all. I actually don't mind it tbh... it's pretty corny at times but there's something so addictive about it. lol

But @Affable has DESTROYED any sort of RH memes and/or gifs on these forums FOREVER tho.

Looking forward to the new season of RHOM :)

Some photos are appearing tonight of the ladies at the Foxtel 2015 launch. They all look stunning and the cast is bigger and better too ;)

8948_645560715563914_8298247588723354278_n.jpg

New Beverly Hills trailer is on YouTube...it looks gooooood! There is wine throwing, repeat, wine throwing.
There's an article on the Daily Mail with it and I was like who dared to slap Lisa?

I swear if it's that trashy Glanville after all Lisa and Ken did for her, I'm going to be pissed!

Lisa Rinna breaking the wine glass though haha

I'm pissed that this Sunday was RHONJ's secrets revealed. I want the reunion already!!

There's an article on the Daily Mail with it and I was like who dared to slap Lisa?

I swear if it's that trashy Glanville after all Lisa and Ken did for her, I'm going to be pissed!

Lisa Rinna breaking the wine glass though haha

I'm pissed that this Sunday was RHONJ's secrets revealed. I want the reunion already!!

I just finished watching the reunion, it was kind of...odd? I'm not sure how I feel about it. It did look Brandi slapping Lisa, but I reckon it would've been done in a playful way...but still, there will be no touching of the Vanderpump! I think the two new ladies are gonna be awesome!

I just finished watching the reunion, it was kind of...odd? I'm not sure how I feel about it. It did look Brandi slapping Lisa, but I reckon it would've been done in a playful way...but still, there will be no touching of the Vanderpump! I think the two new ladies are gonna be awesome!
Yeah I can imagine the reunion being a bit off. They were talking on E News yesterday that Teresa's been offered money to film her final days before going to jail but I'm not sure how I feel about that.

I CANNOT WAIT for Lisa R and Eileen!! Billie and Ashley from my childhood are now on one of my favourite shows. So exciting and Ashley seems like such a fierce woman. Very very very excited for this to start finally!

Massive RH fan

This!

Is anyone watching the RHONJ reunion right now?

They're showing two parts and then at 10:30 they're doing a wrap of the last season of RHOA with Derek J and Miss Lawrence to prepare for next week when it starts.

Back