Skip to main content

Ray is a bully & is nasty.

Kaz

Awesome site donor
Ray Baxter‏@DrRayBaxter

So hungry I could eat @Stellvadore 's horse!

A7OOREoCUAAWGzV.jpg

https://twitter.com/drraybaxter

Is he having a chocolate milk with that.

Oh noes!! That's a great big fuck you to STELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

We all know it's not actually CASPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Re the horse in the microwave, I think it has just turned into a joke amongst them all including Estelle, it's a bit like this Rooster we have at work that has travelled the world.

In the cockpit
262_32907955790_9221_n.jpg

in cuffs at Pt Arthur
262_32907960790_9559_n.jpg

LOL and

A7OrfsXCQAAJu5P.jpg:large

:eek: :eek: :eek: didn't someone from here live at Mill Park? I have a vague recollection.

My gawd the common sense gene seems to be lacking with these housemates.

That poor kids full name and partial address are there for all to see.

Rays nothing but a jerk for posting that letter. No doubt we'll hear of another teen suicide in the coming days!

Re the horse in the microwave, I think it has just turned into a joke amongst them all including Estelle, it's a bit like this Rooster we have at work that has travelled the world.

In the cockpit
262_32907955790_9221_n.jpg

in cuffs at Pt Arthur
262_32907960790_9559_n.jpg

Is that the one they threw at Gretel? :p

(that was a chicken, right?)

Thats complete BS!!!

Rays nothing but a jerk for posting that letter. No doubt we'll hear of another teen suicide in the coming days!
oh so the poor girl tweeted back ... @DrRayBaxter aww i'm so happy right now :) this really is the best day, hope you liked my letter <3

Whats wrong with some ppl on this forum here?

And i have no words for the comments about the pic with Stellas horse. Some ppl clearly dont get jokes ... unbelievable.

Back