Skip to main content

Ray is a bully & is nasty.

Re the horse in the microwave, I think it has just turned into a joke amongst them all including Estelle, it's a bit like this Rooster we have at work that has travelled the world.

In the cockpit
262_32907955790_9221_n.jpg

in cuffs at Pt Arthur
262_32907960790_9559_n.jpg

cockpit bwahahahah

Rays nothing but a jerk for posting that letter. No doubt we'll hear of another teen suicide in the coming days!

Unless he's written back to her. He may lack common sense but he seems quite kind. Perhaps it didn't occur to him to hide the name and address through lack of experience. He'll probably learn, specially if he wants to be a telly vet.

Here, maybe someone with Twitter could tweet him this:

rayletter.jpg

I'm sure he didn't mean any harm, just not a very smart thing to do.

LOL it's obviously a joke. When Stacey and Josh tweeted a pic of Stacey riding the horse and flipping the bird people gave her sooo much shit and called her a bully for it. When Ben chucked it over the fence people called him a bully for it. But when Ray puts it in a microwave NOW people finally realise it's just a bit of fun.

LOL it's obviously a joke. When Stacey and Josh tweeted a pic of Stacey riding the horse and flipping the bird people gave her sooo much shit and called her a bully for it. When Ben chucked it over the fence people called him a bully for it. But when Ray puts it in a microwave NOW people finally realise it's just a bit of fun.

and that pretty much sums up the BB experience on these forums this year :)

LOL it's obviously a joke. When Stacey and Josh tweeted a pic of Stacey riding the horse and flipping the bird people gave her sooo much shit and called her a bully for it.

I know!

The other day, an old lady took MY car park, and when I opened her car door, dragged her out and stomped on her throat, everyone was looking at me like I was the bully!

The world has gone soft, I tells ya!

p.s. I would like to jam that horse in some of those Estelliban Extremists arses, then pull it out and beat them with it! They drive me bonkers!

I know!

The other day, an old lady took MY car park, and when I opened her car door, dragged her out and stomped on her throat, everyone was looking at me like I was the bully!

The world has gone soft, I tells ya!

p.s. I would like to jam that horse in some of those Estelliban Extremists arses, then pull it out and beat them with it! They drive me bonkers!
Last night, I found myself in the forum of these above said Extremists... For some reason, unbeknown to me, they assumed I was Michael. Might have been something I said?
Bong-kers.

Last night, I found myself in the forum of these above said Extremists... For some reason, unbeknown to me, they assumed I was Michael. Might have been something I said?
Bong-kers.

I'm hearing you, sister!

I mean most people in here just assume that I am beautiful, brunette, bendy and a nymphomaniac.

When in actual fact I'm blonde.

I'm hearing you, sister!

I mean most people in here just assume that I am beautiful, brunette, bendy and a nymphomaniac.

When in actual fact I'm blonde.
There are some hilariously funny people on these forums who make me belly laugh...
Then again, there are also some disturbingly unfunny people on these forums who make me nauseous...

Bong-kers.
Hahahahahahahaha!!! What did you say that made them think you were Michael? Did you tell someone they were totally worth making out with? Ha!!! :D

Started on page 331 in the "I can't spell" cauldron.... By page 335ish they were convinced... All from my one post. I neither refute nor acknowledge the claim regarding my true identity. Let them squirm.

Started on page 331 in the "I can't spell" cauldron.... By page 335ish they were convinced... All from my one post. I neither refute nor acknowledge the claim regarding my true identity. Let them squirm.
Hahahahahaha!!!

I just read it. Oh man.

Am I allowed to pretend you are one of the poor old camera operators, that had to watch Michael take his daily dump.

^^^^^^^
total self-stroking feeding frenzy here ....

not you, Bea ... respect.

Am I allowed to pretend you are one of the poor old camera operators, that had to watch Michael take his daily dump.
If it fluffs your feathers then I agree to be that poor old camera operator. Your sense of humour is wasted in these forums.

Back