Skip to main content

Question on about this weeks nominations.

Heidi was, I think? Or am I misremembering...

Caleb, Ed, Jade, Mikkayla, Tahan, and Tully were nominated on Heidi's super power week and Tim was the replacement nominee. The last time a super power holder even received a nomination point was Matthew and he was able to get rid of those points. Since then the holder of the power has always been 0 points.

Caleb, Ed, Jade, Mikkayla, Tahan, and Tully were nominated on Heidi's super power week and Tim was the replacement nominee. The last time a super power holder even received a nomination point was Matthew and he was able to get rid of those points. Since then the holder of the power has always been 0 points.

Ah, really? Thanks. I was thinking of her getting to ask BB yes and no questions and trying to save herself/achieve something specific and I thought she'd failed.

I wonder why, I mean, it's been a while since the holder got to actually hear people's full nominations, and it's rare that they are told who nominated who, so I'm not sure what they're all so afraid of.

Last edited:
Ah, really? Thanks. I wonder why, I mean, it's been a while since the holder got to actually hear people's full nominations, and it's rare that they are told who nominated who, so I'm not sure what they're all so afraid of.

Let's hope Mikkayla's horribleness breaks the trend. Who else is Tahan going to vote for besides Jade?

Let's hope Mikkayla's horribleness breaks the trend. Who else is Tahan going to vote for besides Jade?

Well, Ed if he survives (fingers crossed he doesn't). I'm not sure why she'd be afraid to nominate to Mikkayla, but she didn't nominate Jade this week when Jade had the power, so there's evidently something stopping her. Maybe it feels like a wasted vote, since the holder might just void it? I feel Boog in particular wouldn't mind nominating Mikkayla even if she does have the power, although maybe they've sorted out their differences.

Looking through Wikipedia, Ben and Drew nominated Matthew in Week 6 when he had the superpower, and Drew nominated Heidi in Week 5 when she had the power. Drew doesn't seem to mind nominating the person with the power, but he hasn't nominated Mikkayla since the first round of nominations and generally goes for 3 and 2 anyway, not 4 and 1. Ben hasn't nominated her since Week 4 and I can't see him wanting to now, they seem to be friends. Tahan is the most likely to want to nominate Mikkayla, but has no history of nominating the person with the superpower.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Brother_10_(Australia)

Back