Skip to main content

Question on about this weeks nominations.

calderyon

Are Boog and Madaline fair game this week? Meaning can they be nominated? Should they be? What does everyone think?

Madaline shouldn't be should she. She took Nathan's spot and Nathan should be fair game this week. Yeah?

Nathan sacrificed his spot, not swap his spot.
If thats the case, Madaline should be ok as well as Boog.

They are still intruders and are immune... So no nominations for them. Especially if Boog found out its 7-1 voting she should have a chance to redeem herself and it would be a fair gesture.

They really should be eligible to be nominated IMO - they've already skipped one round and it's rather unfair they get to skip a second, guaranteeing themselves nearly a month in the house before eviction.

Nathan walking shouldn't have had any impact on the intruder eviction either. BB has let the HMs walk all over them allowing that them both to stay, and although not a phone vote and presumably for free, it goes against the spirit of the public vote by just nullifying it.

Agree Brekkie, Nathan leaving shouldn't have over-ridden the intruder eviction, they should have just changed an eviction down the track, eg dropped a double. And Nathan shouldn't have been immune last week, nor should Maddie and Boog be this week. That said though, I could live with it if Mikkayla's up this week and looks likely to go.

It's ridiculous they're immune. We're losing an original tomorrow and another one next week while the intruders are given a free ride to the final weeks.

Madaline took Nathan's spot. Nathan would have participated in nominations this week. Therefore, Madaline can nominate and be nominated. Otherwise, it would be unfair on the original HMs.

It's ridiculous they're immune. We're losing an original tomorrow and another one next week while the intruders are given a free ride to the final weeks.

I agree, the originals have been in there 72 days. Why should the Intruders get it so easy? They should never have been put in this late!

Madaline and Boog would have been in the house 1 1/2 weeks time the nominations are done, I think BB will let them away with it until next week. Hope BB doesn't though:)

I agree. They should be able to nominate now as the show will end in a month already.

So this was a complete croc of shit - Nathan wanted to leave on Friday but was made to hang around an extra couple of days for producers to manufacture this "sacrifice" scenario.

Whoever survives this week between Ed and Drew better hope the intruders can be nominated or they are gone. There is a small chance Mikkayla could be nominated still, but no one has ever been nominated this year while having the super power. I know Jade barely beat Drew last week in the voting but that was on a week where no one felt she was in any danger.

Whoever survives this week between Ed and Drew better hope the intruders can be nominated or they are gone. There is a small chance Mikkayla could be nominated still, but no one has ever been nominated this year while having the super power. I know Jade barely beat Drew last week in the voting but that was on a week where no one felt she was in any danger.

Heidi was, I think? Or am I misremembering...

The intruders better be eligible. It would be very unfair if people who have been there for 10 weeks have to fight it out for a top 5 position based on nominations and with a superpower in play, while two intruders get to coast through to the top 7, and for one at least, the top 6, without facing the public vote once.

Back