Skip to main content

QLD You won't find out the BB winner live this year

More often than not I watch as much as I can on tv and then catch up on the rest either on Go or online the following day. I am just so tired of it being so inconsistent but that's 9 across the board, shows running over time all the time. They aren't running over time at all then I suppose.

Nonsense. When it's time to go skye we'll hear her massive tanty right across Brisbane so that's totally a live cross, you can't delay feed a meltdown.

Reactions: Jon
But because it's so late, I often fall asleep before the end of the show.

Tell me about it. Some days I wait all day to watch the show but by the time its on I'm half asleep and constantly miss the end of the show! Please go back to 10, please go back to 10……please be on at 7pm….

Flop. Good thing I'm going to the live show. Their ploy to have an actual full audience might work, those bitches.

I dare say this would be one of the reasons for different times... Penalty for Qld'ers - watch it live at dreamworld & pay or watch it at home under a self imposed social media blackout...

Nah, it's just that NINE management has one foot in NSW and the other in Vic. They don't care if other states have different timezones, and won't do anything for BB fans. Last year was a fluke owing to the 1hr news that became extended.

Tricky in terms of voting. To be honest it is unfair, that some HMs will not get their needed votes in, in time.

I don't get that they are not able to put live shows on for everyone at the same time (especially with voting) that everyone has a fair chance to vote and get voted.

Back