Skip to main content

QLD You won't find out the BB winner live this year

I ALWAYS find it beyond ridiculous that is is produced here in Sunny QLD, but shown here last :( Can't go near any media at all or the whole 90 days of waiting for a winner gets ruined :(

OMG, how dare they?
And NSW and Vic will be delayed by at least 20 minutes! OMG! The sky is falling!

:rolleyes:

What I find annoying is I live close to the NSW/QLD border, but on the NSW side. So we get our free to air from Brisbane, so it's often 9.30-9.40 when we watch the show.

I used to get really annoyed how people would tweet the results, now I just don't give a shit. But because it's so late, I often fall asleep before the end of the show.

Just watch the internet link from Sydney... It's no big drama... & its better than having the curtains fade or the cows walking into the walls or whatever they do when the clocks different...

Flop. Good thing I'm going to the live show. Their ploy to have an actual full audience might work, those bitches.

Flop. Good thing I'm going to the live show. Their ploy to have an actual full audience might work, those bitches.
I dare say this would be one of the reasons for different times... Penalty for Qld'ers - watch it live at dreamworld & pay or watch it at home under a self imposed social media blackout...

I dare say this would be one of the reasons for different times... Penalty for Qld'ers - watch it live at dreamworld & pay or watch it at home under a self imposed social media blackout...
I usually watch the online stream anyway, so that I can peruse the intellectual prose posted on here. But I live literally 2 minutes from Dreamworld so I decided to go live this year.

I usually watch the online stream anyway, so that I can peruse the intellectual prose posted on here. But I live literally 2 minutes from Dreamworld so I decided to go live this year.
same, I watch the live stream also - & no, won't be going to dreamworld - have fun...

Back