Skip to main content

Q and A okay?

AMAZING questions guys! :)

I don't know If I will answer this in the video so...Its a dating show HAHA, I don't know what network, I don't think they have one yet! It is suppose to be "A new dating show, but something we might have seen before with a twist" .. and I was contacted through Starnow :) ..

My audition was yesterday, and I am first reserve, so they are going to call me monday if they need me to come to Sydney, but I am just happy they know who I am and have my name... fingers crossed they need me :)[DOUBLEPOST=1417781010][/DOUBLEPOST]

you gotta be more specific ;)
It's is SO the bachelorette !!!

Although if there is a twist it will probably be a silly show like playing it straight. But if you're just going in for exposure then that's good ...

AMAZING questions guys! :)

I don't know If I will answer this in the video so...Its a dating show HAHA, I don't know what network, I don't think they have one yet! It is suppose to be "A new dating show, but something we might have seen before with a twist" .. and I was contacted through Starnow :) ..

My audition was yesterday, and I am first reserve, so they are going to call me monday if they need me to come to Sydney, but I am just happy they know who I am and have my name... fingers crossed they need me :)[DOUBLEPOST=1417781010][/DOUBLEPOST]

you gotta be more specific ;)

So did you get a call to go to Sydney? We want goss, buddy!

Can you tell us what network it is for? @Luke Blundell

And lol! @Insomniac - I think he has said its a new format. So hopefully not ;)

It is sort of an old show with a new show ... all I can say is you will have to wait and see, was given a rough date which is a few months away yet when it will be aired but when i can release more details I will :) hahahaha! all i can say its not your typical dating show and it was a mind fk

Cat is someone who I never really got to spend any time with at all, she was running super late before our interview... Maybe one day ill find out how awesome she is!

I am very much single, I got out of a 4 year relationship a little while back haha... I am very flattered, but I like chicks :happy: (I wish I put this response in the video, it made me laugh every time)

I answered who were my top 3, I don't really have a "favourite"

Honestly nothing really surprised me at all, the only thing that did was when the "atmosphere" around bb head quarters when Aisha and Travis were offered the money, the feel was they were going to take the money!!

I would like to interview Ben from brizzy, I have spoken to Jade and Drew and they are keen for an interview, I know the sugar sisters are keen also :)

I didn't like Gemmas character but love her in person, same goes with Travis, I bought him a beer and Aisha a wine and we sat down and spoke for ages... and definitely Skye, She's so down to earth and such a blast to be around..In a negative way, I don't have to much to do with them in a negative way, I've heard rumours of housemates treating other housemates bad. But it's not my place to say when it could be false.

Im not sure if I answered this one or not, But definitely could get more out of Priya and David. Priyas because it was so short and David because he was told to keep everything PG

Probably Chrissy Swan, BB wasn't a huge deal for me back in those days, I was very young, still watched them. but now I try not to miss an episode.

I wish I could have put this in, Evicted to early was definitely Jason, Aisha and David..WHo shouldn't have been a housemate, I understand circumstances of being an intruder, But I think Tom, Richard, Lina and Marina. I have met Lina and Marina and they are amazing but I'm not to sure they were fit for the intruder roll. You need people like Boog imo.

I like everyone, I haven't had a drama with any housemate on the outside.

So I speak to Skye every day, I talk to Jason every week, Gemma every week/2 weeks... and Lawson and David every now and again :)

I think thats all the questions :)
Thanks for answering my question. Nice that you have developed a rapport with Skye.

That's exactly what I was going to suggest! That show was hilarious. The best thing was when they had those post date interviews and the people matched clearly loathed each other. :laugh:

I can't remember where I read it, but it was one of those "whatever happened to the people on perfect match" interviews. One girl won a date with some guy who was already dating someone else. He had just wanted to go on a holiday. She was cool with it since she wasn't interested in the guy anyway. While on the holiday she meets someone and ends up marrying him. But when perfect match did the post holiday interview the two contestants pretended they'd had a great time together.

Back