Skip to main content

Psychic Predictions for Big Brother 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be an outbreak of SCABIES :eek: :eek: !!!
All the housemates will be screened & treated but a few days later there is a recurrence. The house will then be evacuated and after the third fumigation & inspection the source is finally identified; a pair of crusty Y-fronts stuck to the underside of a stained mattress - it has a "Made in Macedonia" tag and is personalised with the initials I.V.

mysterygirl_666 said:
i think mandu habib will make a good housemate! and they can keep good watch on him too! :)

ok bad joke sorry

It would be unfair on the other HMs. Habib's been practising in the Guantanamo Bay house for 3 years.

I predict that the official site diary will have limited information and the last entry each day will be at 11:30pm every night.

Also that the news articles on the O/S will be biased towards/against certain HM's, to influence the voting.

Wonder if BB will do anything different from previous years with the O/S?

The Big Brother theme song and starting intro video thing will be exactly the same as the last two years and we will have to yet again see those gay little cartoon men.

the first show where the HM's enter the house will be broadcast the day after they actually enter the house although the viewing public will be told it 'really IS live'

yeah right :p

Brainless's Psychic Predictions for Big Brother 2005

1. Gretal Killeen will have a wardrobe malfunction and we will see a nipple slip.

2. A fire will be accidentally started in the house.

3. A girl's hands will purposely touch the genitalia of a guy.

4. Bert Newton will visit the house for a day .

5. There will be violence , a punch will be thrown and it will come from a girl.

6. Mike Goldman's receding hairline will miraculously fill in.

7. There will be a bout of food poisoning occurring and someone will be blamed .

8. Someone will refuse to wash themselves for a week.

9. Another pseudo footballer will enter the house , but will be booted out after a couple of weeks.

10. there will be a really fat woman in there , who thinks she can sing like an Idol.

11. We will be bored shitless watching them.

OK what are your predictions ?

LOL, Bert Newton actually visited the house this year in 2013. Turned out to be a rather boring episode.

Nice catch. [MENTION=117]Billie[/MENTION] also correctly predicts official site updates wrapping up at 11:30pm - even if that is now the only source of house events outside of the daily shows.

I think it is best if this thread is locked, before it turns into some kind of 2005 vs 2013 comparison topic. Let this thread be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back