Skip to main content

Psychic Predictions for Big Brother 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry gotta say - i love your sig pheonix.

My prediction - Il get to hang out with most of the housemates again after the next series finishes. Gotta love the goldy.

I predict that:

1. There will be a bitchfight because someone used someone else's things without permission.
2. At least one contestant will choose the Tsunami victim's fund as their charity of choice when hocking off their legacy item on eBay.
3. Someone will cry about a missed loved one.
4. Two people will become a couple in the house. Only this time, it's a gay/lesbian couple... 0_0
5. Someone will get pregnant in the house. (Hey, how funny would it be to watch a stressed out pregnant woman yell at everyone on TV? And hey, bonus points for a live conception.)
6. Gretel will have another toyboy by the end of this season.
7. The camera in the toilet will actually get used, and we can see people relieving themselves.
8. Someone will get told off for breaking something.
9. Someone will smuggle a camera/mobile phone into the house.
10. Someone will scale the walls and escape the house.

(OK, number 5 probably won't happen, but how funny would it be?)

Someone will rip their ball sack after attempting an amazingly stupid feat involving the swimming pool and a rake. There will be a 90 minute "Stitches Special". One week later there will be a "Stitches Revisited" special where we get to see the stitches removed.

The entire country will be in stitches.

i think mandu habib will make a good housemate! and they can keep good watch on him too! :)

ok bad joke sorry

No , it wasn't a bad joke at all.

Great idea , Merlin will break in and try to free him ( with black tape over his mouth because he is inarticulate ). Rudduck and Vandstone will parachute in and shackle him ..............I just realised I am delirious, :eek:

merlin nah dont give him any more camera time! i wonder is he getting his citizenship today??//
doubt it?

Brainless said:
1. Big Brother official site will shit itself on the day the housemates enter.

2. Big Brother official site live streaming will not work properly.

3. Big Brother official site will be nothing more than a barage of crap advertisements for all those foolish enough to be sponsors .

4. Big Brother official site will have no forum ( again )

5. Big Brother official site updates will be so old that we will think they were still talking about Ryan and Monica.

6. Big Brother official site will have an update on Ryan and Monica, as if we care ?

Blasted Official Site - I missed the start of the 1st show and wanted to learn about the housmates I didn't get to see and the homepage took 30mins to load. WITH BROADBAND!! You'd think they'd realise now that they need more bandwidth.

1. the HMs will again see a bad movie as part of the many shameless promotions.

2. A HM will injury him/herself whilst trying to do the channel 10 "button pushing" promo

That all of them will disappear into obscurity again but think of themselves as one of "Australias most wanted" for the rest of their miserable lives.

That all the new housemates are actually all the worst ones from all series from around the world.

oooohh thats scary. Can you imagine if they put Carlo, Afro , Igor, That fat girl that got kicked out the first week with bb3,Nathan, Keiran and Johnny in the house all together.

Mish~N~Bam said:
That fat girl that got kicked out the first week with bb3.
Irena was her name i think.

All the intruders will be an ex girlfriend/boyfriend of one of the housemates. They either kill each other or have a 20 hour sex session, with other housemates joining in!

The Scary Aggressive Old Woman Invasion:
Sylvester Stalone's mum, Jackie, Rose Hancock and Bronwyn Bishop step in for a week, and tell all the lazy youngsters exactly what's wrong in their lives.

Vampires_Bite said:
All the intruders will be an ex girlfriend/boyfriend of one of the housemates. They either kill each other or have a 20 hour sex session, with other housemates joining in!

That's US BB 3... the X-Factor.

I think their suitcases will be taken during lock down and throughly searched and then on the way to the house they will be made swap their outfit in front of an official.

1st post woo!

im with mysterygirl ... now Habib is back in Oz maybe BB could give him an audition now ... also 2 help the SepticTanks we could take David Hicks off there hands & put him in 2 ... prob is they both dont fit the sex & booze profile BB wants this yr & what do we do with em when series is over? :D

Gretel will appear for a post-evictshion intervew wearing a very tight, very skimpy black leather mini-skirt. She'll be sitting cross-legged initialy, then she'll do a Sharon Stone "à la Basic Instinct" and we'll spot her left testicle.

glans said:
Gretel will appear for a post-evictshion intervew wearing a very tight, very skimpy black leather mini-skirt. She'll be sitting cross-legged initialy, then she'll do a Sharon Stone "à la Basic Instinct" and we'll spot her left testicle.

in english please...
*winks*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back