Skip to main content

Project Runway Australia

Grillzz

Knows nothing
I'm excited it's back. Especially now BB is becoming crap. Who else likes watching PR Aus?

I wish they didn't eliminate someone the first show. I'd like to get to know all the designers a bit more first before eliminations.

Ha, well after complaining about not getting to know all contestants enough, there was no elimination in the first episode lol.

I watch it, I love it. Megan looked AMAZING. That girl who made the flowing caftan and nearly got eliminated needs to look at some tailoring skills in order to go "Fashion Forward" and all that.

Savva is going to piss off a few people ...that's for sure.

The other guy in the bottom two (bottom being the operative word) was so arrogant on his skills and experience...but he exposed his model's foof and bottom in that silly frock. :D

Has Alex Perry always had that facial hair? He is looking VERY pouty and smooth atm :D

j'adore Claudia Navone

d28a33ea5a5708c068b452fc7fa43c89.gif

I'm surprised people enjoy au PJ.. I always loved the American version with Heidi..and I was mortified when I saw the first season of pjau.. The way it was filmed...It reminded me of " neighbors" back in the early 90s.. Something cheesy about the filming..Felt like an amateur film student project. Plus Megan is just horrible at hosting. I caught about 5 minutes of a late night rerun of the second season the other night when nothing else was on but I still couldn't bare it. I'm seriously surprised others enjoy it

That Savva is a piece of work isn't he?..Thinks he is god's gift to fashion and he sends little red riding hood's MOTHER down the runway.

There is one of the models that I think I recognize.. She models for the skinny bald guy. (I THINK he is still in)

She may have been on OZ next top model a way back????

Anyone else spotted her?

That Savva is a piece of work isn't he?..Thinks he is god's gift to fashion and he sends little red riding hood's MOTHER down the runway.

There is one of the models that I think I recognize.. She models for the skinny bald guy. (I THINK he is still in)

She may have been on OZ next top model a way back????

Anyone else spotted her?

Is it Rachel from Australia's Next Top Model I have seen her on the catwalk
Rachel_0.jpg

Back