Skip to main content

"Priyaism" Commandments

Pretty sure she's at least somewhat Hindu (seen pics of her with the dot), so she doesn't have to worry about that 'thou shalt not' stuff.

She is totally playing under the radar. Should go if she's that boring. Where did the no filter policy go ? Please be honest. I love at least other guys are being themselves, talking, fighting, arguing, playing. She chimes in a group hug and that's it

She is totally playing under the radar. Should go if she's that boring. Where did the no filter policy go ? Please be honest. I love at least other guys are being themselves, talking, fighting, arguing, playing. She chimes in a group hug and that's it
This isn't about Priya! It's about PRIYAISM! We follow the laws of Prisus!

RING THE HOLY NUMBER TO SAVE PRISUS!!! SAVE!

Wt
WTF WTF WTF WTF
WTF WTF WTF WTF

WTF WTF WTF WTF
WTF WTF WTF WTF

WTF WTF WTF WTF
WTF WTF WTF WTF[DOUBLEPOST=1411560745][/DOUBLEPOST]Wt
WTF WTF WTF WTF
WTF WTF WTF WTF

WTF WTF WTF WTF
WTF WTF WTF WTF

WTF WTF WTF WTF
WTF WTF WTF WTF

THE HOLY PRAYER

Our Prisus

Our Prisus, Who art in Big Brother
Hallowed Be thy dress,
THy Curry Come, IT will be done on earth and in the heaven,
Give us this day our daily curry
And forgive us our blasphemy
As we KILL THOSE WHO DON'T VOTE FOR HER
But deliver us from not voting,

AH PRISUS

Our Prisus

Our Prisus, Who art in Big Brother
Hallowed Be thy dress,
THy Curry Come, IT will be done on earth and in the heaven,
Give us this day our daily curry
And forgive us our blasphemy
As we KILL THOSE WHO DON'T VOTE FOR HER
Lead us into Curtain Wonderland
But deliver us from not voting,

AH PRISUS

24274go.gif

Here to receive.

If Prisus leaves this early, the followers of Priyaism would be frowned upon.

Oh and for the edit, you may not want to type in Priyaism in google images

Perhaps the learned acolites of Priyaism can deliver this unworthy scholar to an inderstanding of the Acts of Priya.

Whilst studying the life of Priya in many a dusted volume of forgotten lore I stumbled upon a tale I simply fail to comprehend.

In the beginning was it said that Priya took the proferred ten thousand in order to secure shelter for herself and her consort. And that it came to pass, after taking council with the she-dog Kátéřína, that she plundered this wealth to feed the greedy masses, and to mention not that the ten thousand was drawn from funds set aside for the victor of the games, until prevailed upon by He Who Shall Be Obeyed to revealeth this info to the multitude gathered around. The dog Katjá spoke first, informing them. Proper shocked were they who heard this, right pissed was the Sam, worshipper of the idols of Olympus, and not alone was he in raising Cain at the proclamation, claiming that this news he knew not.

"And now ye know," saith Priya, all praise be upon Her, as she strode powerfully away, grass lying green beneath her sandled feet,

And so it came to pass that, walking bravely, holding the remnants of her fortune in The Bag of Bum she scoffed at the idea of eviction from the garden, until once again Kátéřína prevailed upon her to seek shelter from the barbs of Nom. Drew she forth, yay, more ducets from the Bag of Bum, parting for temporal safety she felt she needed not, but ever-hungry to sooth the yapping of that demanding bitch, Katie.

Time passed, and the season of Nom returneth, and Skye, Head of Air, casr noms cruelly upon Priya (apbuh), citing reasons of Her behaviour, which week previous Priya felt would not lead to any noms.

Learned scholars pf Priya; in my understanding, at my level, it appears that Priya acted solely for material gain in this temporal realm, acted arrogantly before the multitude, was sorely mistaken about the other HMs reaction - thinking they would never nom her or Katie, when clearly, they both stand on the block, even after a week has passed; a time in which David distracted them enough by letting the reigning champion shave his chin and cheeks to escape the noms he was pelted with but the week before? So, why is Priya a good player again?

How should I understand this story?

Hail Prisus

Hail Prisus, full of Curry,
The God is with thee,
Blessed out thou amongst God's,
And blessed is the half price curtains of Curtain Wonderland,
Prisus.
Holy Prisus, Mother of Curry,
Pray for us voters now and at the hour of evictions.

Amen

Back