Skip to main content

Priya fans were Mikkayla fans

When Priya gets the most save votes tonight...

tumblr_inline_mpx5d4497i1qz4rgp.gif

OMG
As if.
Imagine Priya with those dimwit sugars, or Jade.
Priya would be hanging out with Tim and Drew and Tahan, not the babies of the house.

Priya is the first real WOMAN we have seen in an Aus BB house, I simply cannot recall anyone coming close to her - pr0bably Tim Brunero is the intellectual and mature person I would class her with.

It amuses me to think of Priya in there with dickheads, how does she tolerate Travis.
Do we just get guest appearances because she would dominate too much if we had more.

Priya fans seem to be more Tahan and Tim fans.

Mikkayla, oh dear, I did try, then she fell into her small minded little bitch group.
Mik thinks she is like Priya, couldn't be further apart.

Mik was a huge disappointment.Shallow, right winged fascist really.
Oh and my ethnic background happens to be Chinese

OMG
As if.
Imagine Priya with those dimwit sugars, or Jade.
Priya would be hanging out with Tim and Drew and Tahan, not the babies of the house.

Priya is the first real WOMAN we have seen in an Aus BB house, I simply cannot recall anyone coming close to her - pr0bably Tim Brunero is the intellectual and mature person I would class her with.

It amuses me to think of Priya in there with dickheads, how does she tolerate Travis.
Do we just get guest appearances because she would dominate too much if we had more.

Priya fans seem to be more Tahan and Tim fans.

Mikkayla, oh dear, I did try, then she fell into her small minded little bitch group.
Mik thinks she is like Priya, couldn't be further apart.

Mik was a huge disappointment.Shallow, right winged fascist really.
Oh and my ethnic background happens to be Chinese

*Korean

Reactions: kxk
Should i have said my background is Asian?
Yeah i do know Mik has a Korean background, we share an Asian background, with Priya :)

Hahahaha! I do like Lisa so I love that gif!

Who do you think will have the most save votes? If you had to pick one.

No idea to be honest. If last week is anything to go by, I say Travis.

Will either be him or Priya saved tonight...

It's pretty obvious who the bottom 3 will be too :p

No idea to be honest. If last week is anything to go by, I say Travis.

Will either be him or Priya saved tonight...

It's pretty obvious who the bottom 3 will be too :p

So you do think Priya has a chance to have the most votes! Yeah, my prediction is something like Priya, Travis, Dion, Cat and Katie (most to least.)

So you do think Priya has a chance to have the most votes! Yeah, my prediction is something like Priya, Travis, Dion, Cat and Katie (most to least.)

I think it can be like that:
- With Priya / Travis alternating and
- The other 3 alternating in their places.

Depends really. I could be totally wrong :p

I may
They're both teachers... and Asian. I hate to say it. Some people can't see past the latter alas.
Maybe that's what the OP was referring to. All asians are the same?

I seem to actually be the only one who likes both Mikkayla and Priya but I also liked Tim. Mikkayla and Priya do have a few things in common. They're both beautiful and articulate women. But so very different in so many other respects but I love both as they're strong characters.

Hahahaha! I do like Lisa so I love that gif!

Who do you think will have the most save votes? If you had to pick one.

I think Priya. Strong personality. I'd love to say Katie, but it seems that she's got more haters than lovers at the moment

Love Priya. Detested Mikkayla.
This.

Btw, I think Priya is going. I don't know, I just don't think that she's popular outside of this forum. Not to mention, the betting odds which are 98% of the time accurate. :frown:

I think Priya. Strong personality. I'd love to say Katie, but it seems that she's got more haters than lovers at the moment

I actually have money on Katie leaving tonight!!! So I hope she doesn't have the most save votes! Hahahahaha

I actually have money on Katie leaving tonight!!! So I hope she doesn't have the most save votes! Hahahahaha
She wouldn't you wouldn't think. Out of all the hms up for eviction I think she's the safest bet to go 'cos she's a bitch and totally up herself and young teenage girls don't really warm to people with those traits. That's who I'm fully expecting to go anyway.

I'm still in high school and have 5 weeks left until final exams, so I'm half hoping Katie leaves too actually. Incredibly selfish, but then I won't have any reason to watch the show :wacky:

Back