Skip to main content

Priya fans were Mikkayla fans

Priya's more in the background really, so I don't think it's the same. Priya is alright but overrated for me, until she sticks her neck out on issues she will just slide by.

Same demographic.

Frumpy 25 - 35yo women jealous of the more popular and attractive women in the house and who try to make up for it with an unjustifed air of intellectual superiority.

Basically the chicks at school who couldn't get the hot boys and spent most of their time bitching about the Miranda Kerrs of the world behind their backs.

You know I'm right. BOOYAH!
I was actually a Tim fan. I'd watch my back if I were you, Prisus' worth and power bears no prisoners.

PRIYA FOLLOWERS TAKING OVER THIS THREAD!!!

#PraisePrisus

Priya is an incredibly engaged person. She speaks with such poise, conviction and intellect. The way she articulates and listens... And at a point where the game gets strategic, I think her insights will be very interesting. She's a valuable housemate because she has the qualities I mentioned, but she can also be emotional, honest and take a joke.

tumblr_nbmdh8sdDq1t6wxguo2_500.gif

Your argument is extremely invalid, I am a huge Tahan fans and couldnt stand Mikkayla at all!! (check my recent activity of last year if you wanted) ... I literally gave her a daily minus in the popularity tracker for 5 consecutive weeks!

WRONG

Same for me

Same demographic.

Frumpy 25 - 35yo women jealous of the more popular and attractive women in the house and who try to make up for it with an unjustifed air of intellectual superiority.

Basically the chicks at school who couldn't get the hot boys and spent most of their time bitching about the Miranda Kerrs of the world behind their backs.

So you see life in Black and White. How sad for you. If Aisha starts to deliver anywhere near like Tahan did last year she may get a few more of us liking her.

Hahaha this thread

Did not stan for mikkayla but stan'd for tahan. Tahan easily over aisha. Even mikkayla over aisha. At least these girls delivered and had sass. Aisha's promo speech has been all talk so far.

Priya defines a strong, independent, secure, beautiful, intellectual woman. Insecurities are showing when you need to generalise a fan base :rolleyes: :whistling:

Same demographic.

You forgot to add non-skippy background, it seems to be a main prerequisite for certain posters to get behind a housemate. I don't get the 'attraction' either. *shrugs*

I am white Anglo saxon, was popular in high school, am gay (so no lusting after guys there), am not frumpy now, and I fucking HATED Mikkayla. I like Priya and I hope she goes far.

I don't get the comparison with Mikkayla. Priya is nothing like Mikkayla. Mikkayla was hotheaded, emotional and bossy, whereas Priya is calm, rational and easy going.

They're both teachers... and Asian. I hate to say it. Some people can't see past the latter alas.

I think it is sad too that the OP thinks beauty is more important than brains and still thinks high school popularity means anything. That is unless the OP is still a high school student, in which case I suppose we can forgive her ignorance.

I feel sad when people haven't been blessed with the holy power that is Prisus.
Repent while you can, Prisus will still forgive you.

Mikkayla was my least favourite HM last year and Priya is my favourite HM this year. And I don't fit into the demographic either; I'm 19 and I was more into girls than boys when I was in school.

Mikkayla and Priya are COMPLETELY different people.

Same demographic.

Women with 'an unjustified air of intellectual superiority'?!!! Hahaha. You mean women who are smarter than you?? That's be 99.9% of us on here. Including Priya and Mikkaylah. Jese, where's my stun gun when I need it.

Back