Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

I love Priya's composure through interviews, she's just brilliant - gives her full attention, makes eye contact, doesn't get distracted. Answers questions properly and truthfully.

Can this woman BE anymore amazing?

Following her on all social media, as soon as I see her in my feed I light up and like it straight away! So happy that we can actually see her day to day life now with Bushan and see what she gets up to next!

Favourite housemate of Big Brother EVER for me.

I love Priya's composure through interviews, she's just brilliant - gives her full attention, makes eye contact, doesn't get distracted. Answers questions properly and truthfully.

Following her on all social media, as soon as I see her in my feed I light up and like it straight away! So happy that we can actually see her day to day life now with Bushan and see what she gets up to next!

Priya sort of reminds me of Ma Anand Sheela.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ma_Anand_Sheela

Apart from Ma Sheela’s famous “tough titties” she is long forgotten…

Dare I say that Priya’s glory will also be shortlived? That is all...

stef_anderson
10 hours ago · Sydney Airport
Waiting for our flight to GC with #SkyeBBAU and #PriyaBBAU !! So excited !! #BigBrother

10808831_361056520735563_293511871_n.jpg

924059_1200409756670127_776904951_n.jpg

I was thinking the same thing!!

She has definitely skyrocketed up there alongside Vesna for me. IF this season had been like the old days and we'd seen full content and seen MORE of Priya (and the others) I don't doubt she'd have OVERTAKEN Vesna as my favourite tbh. But even still, she is right up there. Love her so much.

I was thinking the same thing!!

She has definitely skyrocketed up there alongside Vesna for me. IF this season had been like the old days and we'd seen full content and seen MORE of Priya (and the others) I don't doubt she'd have OVERTAKEN Vesna as my favourite tbh. But even still, she is right up there. Love her so much.
I have a feeling we missed a few dirty one liners

FUCK SHES INCREDIBLE, OVER AND OUT XOXOXOXOX[DOUBLEPOST=1417202148][/DOUBLEPOST]THATS HOW I DANCE BTW CAUSE IM WEIRD AND PROUD <3 OXOXOX

Back